Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amber Island -(UPDATED) Work out / Fitness Routine Question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amber Island -(UPDATED) Work out / Fitness Routine Question....

I don't have weights nor do I have access to gym equipment. I've gone through a lot of these routines and they all require both of these things. What do I do?

Sorry, I should have stated that I do not want to bulk up, I need to lose 30 lbs. and maybe a bit of
    toning as well. To be honest - I have 3 kids and we are working-class, I just don't have the money to
    put into a gym membership. Please feel free to email me - I think I posted it on my profile.

Although I appreciate that you are asking for help, please do not spam this site with multiple messages on the same subject. Your question has already been answered as best we can, I don't know what else you want. Exercising without equipment is possible but difficult to achieve in a structured way beyond "going for a run" etc. More or less any form of structured activity (beyond joining a local sports group) will require equipment of some kind. I have found cycling to be an effective way of shedding unwanted fat, but that involves investing in a bike, etc.

However, you have now posted five different threads with the same message. If everybody did so this forum would rapidly become unusable, since it would be really hard to find genuinely new posts among all the repeats, and this is considered to be discourteous behaviour. If you continue to behave this way then I will give you an infraction, so please pursue only one thread on a given subject. Also, do not post questions in the "Share Routines" section of the forum as nobody will read them. This is not what that part of the forum is for.

Jogging is free. Pushups are free. Beyond that you will need to join a gym - as all the other working-class people on this site (including me - and I'm unemployed) have done. Some gyms are more expensive than others. JEFIT, and therefore this forum, is based on gym-based exercise, and the people who come here are mostly gym-users (although there are some high-profile users who do martial arts etc as the primary focus of their workout).

There are runners who use this site who may be able to advise you on that activity, but mostly - if you're not using the gym, or at least using home weights - I'm afraid this site will not be useful to you.

Kind Regards
    Dave
    Dave
    Last edited by OptikaNET; 07-18-2012, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X