Supersets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supersets

Is there a good way to enter a routine that involves super-sets so the exercises that are performed together in a super-sets are noted or linked together?

You do supersets at the time of the exercise. When you're in your routine, use the superset button at the top.

Comment

supersets

Thanks for the info - I can't believe I never noticed that superset button!

Comment

Mine doesn't have a superset button...

I have Jefit Pro.. I can't find any superset button.

Comment

Thank you VERY much, Robert!

That screenshot is very helpful.
          Unfortunately, my Jefit shows this:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-05-15-12-48-02[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.7 KB
ID:	64073

Maybe my Jefit is an older version?

Comment

is this only avail in the pro?

Comment

Originally posted by talltubatom View Post
              is this only avail in the pro?
              Nope, this is available in the free app as well.

Comment

Is there any way to implement this on the website? I usually construct a workout while I'm at work or home in my free time, then open the app and start working out at the gym. I'd love to be able to put supersets in my workouts from the website, since it's much easier to design programs than on my phone.

Comment

Don't know if it is a new topic or I should add it to this one.

Is there a way to create a superset onsite? So while you're working out and doing on the fly routines handling a superset on the fly is more than difficult at the moment. I helped myself by setting up only one set as default, but I always need to change the excercise again and again.
                  maybe adding a link to the current excercise for this workout would help as well.

Comment

I too would like to see the superset option on the website where a (or multiple) supersets could be setup in advance for a given routine.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertrogo
                      The superset functionality on the website is something that is planned on being added soon since the lack of the super-set feature on the website limits routine creation.

This feature should be available on the website and will pass this information off to the other developers so that we can look into adding this in

Thank you for your feedback!

- Robert
                      Hi Robert,

I cant make it work in the app either. My workouts are containing only supersets. Sometimes exercise #3 get locked to #2 instead of #4. Can you implement an eaiser way to arrange supersets, triset and so on?

Comment

Still no specifics to these questions I see, I hope that there are more reply and the answer is there some where??
                        I don't have a Superset button either, Not a happy Chappy :-(

Comment

I am trying to setup 5 supersets of 3 exercises each. All I get is one monster superset!

Trying to accomplish:
                          Superset #1 Exercise #1 --> Exercise #2 --> Exercise #3 --> 1 min rest
                          Exercise #1 --> Exercise #2 --> Exercise #3 --> 1 min rest
                          2 minute rest
                          Superset #2 Exercise #4 --> Exercise #5 --> Exercise #6 --> 1 min rest
                          Exercise #4 --> Exercise #5 --> Exercise #6 --> 1 min rest
                          2 minute rest
                          Superset #3 Exercise #7 --> Exercise #8 --> Exercise #9 --> 1 min rest
                          Exercise #7 --> Exercise #8 --> Exercise #9 --> 1 min rest
                          2 minute rest
                          1) How do you keep separate the supersets (android app)?
                          • I entered 15 exercises.
                          • Entered 3 sets and the reps for each (varies per exercise). 0 sec timer
                          • Sync my droid (newest Jefit)
                          • Select #2 to link with #1
                          • Select #3 to link with #2 (all good so far)
                          • Select #5 to link with #4 *AND* it links both with #3!!! YIKES!!!!!!!
                          • Select #4 to unlink from #3 and the superset goes away!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by keithbarrows View Post
                            I am trying to setup 5 supersets of 3 exercises each. All I get is one monster superset!

Trying to accomplish:
                            Superset #1 Exercise #1 --> Exercise #2 --> Exercise #3 --> 1 min rest
                            2 minute rest
                            Superset #2 Exercise #4 --> Exercise #5 --> Exercise #6 --> 1 min rest
                            2 minute rest
                            Superset #3 Exercise #7 --> Exercise #8 --> Exercise #9 --> 1 min rest
                            2 minute rest
                            1) How do you keep separate the supersets (android app)?
                            • I entered 15 exercises.
                            • Entered 3 sets and the reps for each (varies per exercise). 0 sec timer
                            • Sync my droid (newest Jefit)
                            • Select #2 to link with #1
                            • Select #3 to link with #2 (all good so far)
                            • Select #5 to link with #4 *AND* it links both with #3!!! YIKES!!!!!!!
                            • Select #4 to unlink from #3 and the superset goes away!!!!!
                            I am trying to do something similar. Is this possible to do BEFORE I WASTE ANY MORE TIME?
                            Thanks

Comment

Found it sort of works on android app but not right with the timing.

Comment

Working...
                              X