No announcement yet.

Supersets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any update on when the possibility of setting the super sets at home and not at the gym?

Comment

I haven't had too much trouble with supersets, tri-sets, etc. (Android) but you end up with no indication of the exercise linkages in the resulting log.

In the above example, you should set the rest periods for exercises #1, #2, #4, #5, #7 & #8 to zero (so you move immediately into the next exercise within a round with no rest). Set the rest periods for exercises #3, #6 & #9 to 60s (so you get a minute's rest before starting the next round).

As you've discovered, when you have two or more supersets, tri-sets, etc. in succession, the order in which you link the exercises can be a bit tricky to avoid accidentally linking adjacent supersets, tri-sets, etc. together. Starting from the top and remembering the link function links to the exercise ABOVE it, the order to link the exercises in your example would be as follows.

To create first tri-set:
      #2 → #1
      #3 → #2
      To create second tri-set:
      #5 → #4
      #6 → #5
      And to create the third tri-set:
      #8 → #7
      #9 → #8

If you're lucky the coloured linkage markers will be different for adjacent tri-sets (e.g. green for first, blue for second, green for third).
      Last edited by John Rippon; 09-22-2017, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Hello,

sorry for necroing this thread but I figured there's no sense in starting a new one as I am trying to achieve something similar to sparty92. I have 4 supersets each with 2 excercises. After a round I want a 30sec rest and after 3 rounds I want 120sec rest. Is the way I've set it up in this screenshot the only way to do this?
        Click image for larger version

Name:	superset.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	64242

I mean it works but it's a bit tedious to add 3 times the same excercise with one set just so I can have different resting times.
        Last edited by raphi_d; 07-06-2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

App should have a user friendly option for supersets

Comment

Working...
          X