Mobile app not syncing to website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile app not syncing to website

So the title says it all. I hit synchronize on the phone and it says it does it, but when I log...nada...

Same here

I'm using the pro Apple version. I synchronize, both from website and phone buttons, but nothing gets uploaded to the site as far as I can tell. Just started trying this app today at the gym and while I find it easier to write things down in a notebook, the ability to sychronize and track makes it worth the extra time it takes...but only if it actually works. And does anyone see a contact us page that gives us an email link where we can get help with stuff like this?

Thus far not impressed...hoping I can figure it out. But I just spent a half hour trying to figure out how to synchronize, where to even look for my workout logs or history...the UX is pretty terrible on this website.

Comment

able to synch today

second day in, found myself able to access my logs online and they are correct. Quite happy about that. I still hope they offer a way to export the info, but at least I can see progress here. Not really sure what I did right or wrong...just kept trying to synchronize and at some point it worked.

Comment

Working...
      X