[7 days/week][Cutting][Advanced] 3 Months From Fat to Fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [7 days/week][Cutting][Advanced] 3 Months From Fat to Fit

• [URL='http://www.jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=20683']http://www.jefit.com/routines/routine/workout-routine-database.php?id=20683[/URL]
    • System Message: Please click link to view routine and rate.
    • System Message: Please reply this post to give your feedback about this routine.

This looks like a nice routine with a good mix, but the actual images of the exercises have me a little confused. For example, the "plank" exercise says to get down on all 4's with your hands directly below your shoulders, then extend your legs back, but the picture shows the guy resting on his elbows with his hands way above his shoulders. I'm a newbie and want to make sure I'm doing it right.

Comment

I am about to do this routine anyone else out there doing it?

Does anyone have a link to a easy good diet plan for this workout?

Comment

I am about to try it as well....

Comment

Gonna try this!!

Comment

Whats up with the 60 min treadmill run followed by 60 min WALK

Is this a typo or something? This seems like a LOT of time for cardio at the end of some of the sessions. Please let me know if this is correct.....

Comment

If your goal is to loose a large quantity of weight in 3 months like the program specifies, you will need a large calorie deficit.

Comment

Machine

I do not have any workout machine.What is the point of this workout?

Comment

I worked out with this program for last 3 months. together with not very strict diet I lost 16 kgs. Thank you!

Comment

I tried this routine and I loved it, following this and a proper diet I Dropped 50 pounds in 90 days. great program

Comment

Very good routine to get back into the Gym

I did this routine on & off for 5 months, it's bee a very good routine to get me back into the Gym.

Comment

Originally posted by byazrov View Post
                        I worked out with this program for last 3 months. together with not very strict diet I lost 16 kgs. Thank you!
                        Is it still healthy?

Comment

Working...
                        X