Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie! Jefit forum & groups Greetings from The Netherlands Hi - Hallo - 你好!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie! Jefit forum & groups Greetings from The Netherlands Hi - Hallo - 你好!

Back pain immobilized me and took me out of my fitness routine and for crying out loud it's the lingering pain what brought me back into the gym. What I want is healthy living; relieve Piriformis pain-Scatia, strengthen body core & balance, tone-up, reduce BMI and if during workouts I loose >10 kg that's a nice bonus!

I'm in for cutting and toning not bulking workouts, all ears for exercise tips, new routines and meal plans.

Not so long ago I played Golf 4x p/wk with gym fitness to maintain a good condition, so that's what I want back. Unfortunately it was during a workout exercise that I pulled a muscle not realizing also spinal disc, it was the beginning of a long dwindling road taking me off sports. Being on and off the fitness wagon doesn't make me an expert, but I am a great {online) workout buddy who understands the hard work to get results, focus and back on track. Great add-on I share healthy recipes and ideas for mealplans :-).

So if you looking for a buddy, English - Dutch or Chinese send me a message!

- Ga het bovenstaande niet vertalen maar geef antwoord op elk bericht.
    - 女士们,如果你喜欢健身锻炼交流,请联系我.

Greetings!

RH
    Last edited by RongHua; 04-01-2013, 11:32 PM.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your supportive reply:} am using one of the many Jefit workout routines, having fun tracking my steps towards improving my body. An up note I have found buddies at Google+ and enthusiastic Jefit App users like myself. Hope to find the same buzz in groups here.

Enjoy your week and workout!

RongHua

Comment

Hi everyone
      I am Evonne
      Started my fitness program when I was 10 years old through YOGA exercises because of having asthma problem doctors prescribed me. Today enjoying fit lifestyle. But have some problem at time of pollen grains and due to dust. But I am Regular Yoga Surfer.

Comment

Working...
      X