[3 days/week][Bulking][Advanced] Putting On Lean Muscle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [3 days/week][Bulking][Advanced] Putting On Lean Muscle

• [URL='http://www.jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=21577']http://www.jefit.com/routines/routine/workout-routine-database.php?id=21577[/URL]
    • System Message: Please click link to view routine and rate.
    • System Message: Please reply this post to give your feedback about this routine.

Good Morning
    I have a question. how long do I run this routine? 4 week is enough? and during training of the antagonist muscle I do use the heaviest weight possible?

Regards
    Giuseppe

Comment

Way too many sets for any level of natural BBer or athlete. This would take hours and expend too many calories to make any gains unless fitness and eating is a full time job.

Comment

I ran thru one week (all 3 days) of these routines. These routines are LOOOOONG. I did every superset with 60 seconds rest (of course, there is no rest between the excercises). It takes about 75-90 minutes to complete. The routine does not comes with the superset pre-linked so you have to do that yourself within the app. In addition, some of the number of sets don't seem to match up with the description (thank god for the description) so I have to edit that with educated guess. It is listed under 'Advance' routines so be prepared to be exhausted and barely complete on any given day (I did not complete some of the prescribed reps but hopefully in a few weeks I can complete them without 'cheating'). All in all, excellent routine that challenge you.

Comment

Why are different muscle groups targeted on a given day?

Hi,

This is the first time I have come across a routine like this. Could one of you explain to me why different muscle groups are targeted on a given work out day? Eg. On the chest day we do back exercises also. What is the benefit of the same?

Thanks,
          Nikhil

Comment

Working...
          X