Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robertrogo
    Hey Kow,

How is it that the "Actual Workout" is longer than the session? I noticed this in one of my workouts too.

Comment

Stats/goals

Include blood pressure?
      This typically improves/lowers as we get fitter and stronger and is a good marker to measure.

Comment

Windows 8

Is there a version for W8 in the works? Please make one, I will buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertrogo
          Questions/Answers

1.) Well it is a specific algorithm that we have created but don't want to give away too many specifics but based upon our idea of how long an exercise should take and your usage of the app.

Suggestions
          1.) Adding total sets and reps would be possible to add into the workout summary page but would just have to figure out where we would add it or we would add it to the website view of this page.

2.) Having a mid progress workout summary page would be extremely beneficial to help you know how well you are doing with your current workout routine.
          1.) Well it is a specific algorithm that we have created but don't want to give away too many specifics but based upon our idea of how long an exercise should take and your usage of the app.
          --I guess I was just more wondering what I should be doing to optimize this, and if the timer in each exercise is required.

Suggestions
          1.) Adding total sets and reps would be possible to add into the workout summary page but would just have to figure out where we would add it or we would add it to the website view of this page.
          --There is room for a fourth item on the right side. :-) Title: Sets/Reps/Avg Value: 20/110/5.5
          --Also I don't know how useful the Total Weight is, I personally would prefer Avg Weight per Rep (this would be even better on the individual exercises right next to the Actual Max

2.) Having a mid progress workout summary page would be extremely beneficial to help you know how well you are doing with your current workout routine.
          --Maybe when I click the In progress band and it asks "do you want to complete this workout" it could show you the summary as of that moment in the message, then you just click cancel or OK depending on your choice.

Comment

Possible Solution to the diet

For the suggestion to put in a diet tracking function into JeFit, why not contact My Fitness Pal to see how well you two can integrate. They're an excellent diet tracking tool and they're pretty app integration heavy.

I'd also like to say this is an excellent tool that has quickly become fairly irreplaceable.

Comment

Robert: Hi i tried the new features out. Is there a way to keep the summary after you exit. Most of the time i finish the work out and i quickly hit exit before i can see the summary, maybe there is a way to add the summary to the logs? (EDIT Just saw your post a couple up. This is a good idea)

The timer feature is great but I will need to edit my routines up as i have different exercises in different workouts which i swap between.Maybe an option to keep the timer going if you exit the workout to go to a different workout and just have the END workout button enabled at the top when you enter. If you know what i mean
              Last edited by kow; 09-13-2013, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Hello,
                could you make it possible to choose other Benchmark Exercises? I want to set targets for the exercises i do.

Also is it possible to include warm up sets?
                I only can do 3set with 5sets but i would be nice to do it like this:
                Set 1 - 8Reps 40% weight warmup
                Set 2 - 5Reps 60% weight warmup
                Set 3 - 3Reps 80% weight warmup
                Set 4-6 - 5 Reps 100% weight

Greetings Ben

Comment

"Beat it" button should look at the next set

I really use and lob the 'beat 1RM' feature.

I think it could do with one simple improvement:

When I am in a workout and I press the 'Save & Rest' button, the next screen shows me how to beat the exercise/set that I just did. However, I am setting my weights now for the next exercise/set.

What's the point of knowing how to beat a set that you're not going to do for a day/week. The 'Beat it' button should let me know how to beat the next set I'm about to do. That way I can set the weight to beat it!

I'd really appreciate it if you look into making that feature more usable.

Thanks for a great App I use everyday,

-gt

Comment

Originally posted by Scorch84 View Post
                    Hello,
                    could you make it possible to choose other Benchmark Exercises? I want to set targets for the exercises i do.

Greetings Ben
                    Yes, this would be nice too.

Comment

Copy Routine

It is very useful to copy a workout day. It would be really good to be able to copy a routine.

-gt

Comment

Hi,

The workout summary at the end of the workout is great, can you log this for each training day pls.

Thx

Comment

Anything on gtempo and my topics? Would be nice to see the future development of Jefit and if it makes sense to stay.

Comment

Windows 7 IE9 web access My JEFIT Home page honked up!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	scrn shot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	64031

Comment

Good work on the session summary update. It's a lot better now.

The only thing i could recommend is to have the ability to see how the session is going. I always forget how long i am in the gym and i wouldn't mind being able to see the summary on the fly. I sometimes aim for a total poundage lifted and the only way to figure how much i have done is to end the session.

Thanks for all the hard work

Comment

A couple of features that I'd like to see: exporting data to excel and the chance to set a tempo for the reps (ie 4-0-1 four seconds negative, 0 on top, 1 second positive). Dropset would be great too...

Comment

Working...
                                X