Copy Exercises in Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy Exercises in Routine

HELP! I can see where to copy a routine but it doesn't copy the exercises. I have a routine for 4 weeks with the same exercises but the rest period, number of sets and reps are different for each week. I don't see where the exercises in one routine can be copied to another. I can only assume that it must be available since copying a routine without the exercises is really of no use.

Thanks!

Hi. I believe that is part of the pro version.

Comment

Hello, thank you for your response but I DO have the pro version. I didn't realize there was functionality in the APP that isn't available onthe website. Also, the interface you display above doesn't look anything like my Pro app so it was difficult to find.

Comment

Can we get the copy routine functionality added to the website?

Comment

I've also got the Android Pro version and my screen looks nothing like that - I don't have any buttons believe my previous workouts allowing me to copy or delete.

Paul

Comment

Is there an answer for this? The Iphone app seems to be pretty straight forward but the Android app doesn't appear to have the ability to copy exercise days from one routine to another. is there another thread where this was addressed?

Comment

Working...
            X