Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't share my routine?

Hi Everyone,

New to this app and haven't found anything regarding this topic yet so I thought i'd ask in the forums.
    I have made a workout routine and am attempting to upload it to share with my friends but the website has the 'share'
    button greyed out and unclickable.
    Has anyone else experienced this problem?
    I am a free member if that means anything, but there doesn't seem to be a clear guide as to what pro-members get? That also should be cleared up. When I look at the pro app, I want to see what I get exactly.

Thanks for your help,
    Wilfred

Originally posted by Robertrogo
    Hello Wilfred,

We appreciate your support and usage of the Jefit Workout Application.

The reasoning why your "Share" button was greyed out is because we only allow individuals/users who have been using Jefit for over 30 days to share routines on our database.

This is because we have had spam bots come into our database and spam routines, thus causing our routine database to overflow and have issues with downloading routines and sharing.

We created this so that there aren't a major influx of spam routines and routines that people can see, review and download.

You should be able to share routines now as we have change your account from a Registered user to a Normal user so that you are able to share routines.

We apologize for this inconvenience but appreciate your support.

- Robert
    Can you change my account to a normal user (I am not yet to the 30 day limit)--I would like to be able to share my routine with my brother and brother in law. Thanks!

Comment

Hi,,

For me too to share the routine with my sister.

x

Comment

another way

Is there another wah to unlock this as I'm looking to share my routine with my brother. Would rather not have to type it to him to have him type it into the application.

Thanks

Josh

Comment

Enabling Routine Sharing

--

Update: I am now able to share my routines! Thank you Jefit!

--

Hi there,

I have had the app for over a month now, but it just came to my attention that my account was not previously activated. I have just activated my account, but I assume that the 30 day period starts after you activate your account.

Please enable routine sharing on my account, as I would like to start using this awesome feature as soon as possible.

Thanks!
          Last edited by wisdom_district; 06-30-2013, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Please Enable Sharing Feature

Originally posted by mrunreliable View Post
            Hi Everyone,

New to this app and haven't found anything regarding this topic yet so I thought i'd ask in the forums.
            I have made a workout routine and am attempting to upload it to share with my friends but the website has the 'share'
            button greyed out and unclickable.
            Has anyone else experienced this problem?
            I am a free member if that means anything, but there doesn't seem to be a clear guide as to what pro-members get? That also should be cleared up. When I look at the pro app, I want to see what I get exactly.

Thanks for your help,
            Wilfred
            We are in the same boat-- I would like this feature enabled for me as well. Please change my account from a "Registered" user to a "Normal" user at your convenience.

Thanks =)

Comment

I am not a bot either. Can you please change my account, so I can share the workout with my bro-in-law training partner?

Comment

RE: Can't share my routine

Hello,

I joined Jefit to workout with my girlfriend, I have my works created...but need to share it with her. Can you please change me to a normal user as well?

Thanks,
                Andy

Comment

I'd like to request this as well.. I spent some time making a routine to share with friends but can't do it. If it is an inconvenience no worries I understand.
                  Last edited by tehspark; 07-03-2013, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Not a Bot

Seems like this is the "Not a Bot" thread. Is it possible to be placed in as a normal user? My wife and I are starting a work out routine and want to share the workout that I typed in on my account. Her account is mjohns.

Thank you

Comment

The guy I lift with would like to use the workout that I have created instead of creating it from scratch. Can you change me to a normal user as well?

Comment

Allow me to Share

Can you also allow me to share? I need to share my routine with my wife.

Comment

hi

Can you change mine to, been a user for 50 days

Thanks

Comment

Can't share either

Hey I have also been a member for over 30 days and have activated my account but am still not able to share. Please could you activate me manually so that I can use the feature as I am trying to upload a routine for my sports club to use by Monday but cannot at the moment. Thanks.

Comment

Thanks Robert. I just checked again and it is allowing me to share now as usual. Not sure what the problem was, maybe the server was down or something. Anyways all good now.

Comment

Working...
                              X