No announcement yet.

Can't share my routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you change my account to a normal user (I am not yet to the 30 day limit)--I would like to be able to share my routine with my brother and brother in law. Thanks!

Ps: I bought with my brother the pro version

Comment

Please change account to normal member...

Will you please change my account to a normal member as well. I would like to share the routine with my workout partner. Took a while to input it, so would hate for her to have to input it all over. Thanks in advance for your help.

Comment

Enable Routine Sharing :-)

Jefit Support Team,

I would please like to raise a query for sharing which is greyed out.

My friend "bpocallaghan" and myself. We have been registered for sometime def. longer than a month already.

Would the activation please be enabled.

Thank you,
        Kind Regards

Comment

Thanks for the info

Originally posted by Robertrogo
          Hello Wilfred,

We appreciate your support and usage of the Jefit Workout Application.

The reasoning why your "Share" button was greyed out is because we only allow individuals/users who have been using Jefit for over 30 days to share routines on our database.

This is because we have had spam bots come into our database and spam routines, thus causing our routine database to overflow and have issues with downloading routines and sharing.

We created this so that there aren't a major influx of spam routines and routines that people can see, review and download.

You should be able to share routines now as we have change your account from a Registered user to a Normal user so that you are able to share routines.

We apologize for this inconvenience but appreciate your support.

- Robert
          Awesome. I worked so hard to get everything setup and then tried to share with no hope for getting the button to not be greyed out. Thanks, will wait for my 30 days and gladly submit. Love this app and will be buying the paid version soon.

Thanks so much for making it available free,
          Happy JEFIT User

Comment

Same problem as the rest

I also need to be promoted to normal account.
            I am a paid user, and find it strange this didn't happen automatically.

Thanks

Comment

Sharing routine

Robert I believe I have been using the Jefit app for over 30 days and yet I still can't share my routine.

Originally posted by Robertrogo
              Hello Wilfred,

We appreciate your support and usage of the Jefit Workout Application.

The reasoning why your "Share" button was greyed out is because we only allow individuals/users who have been using Jefit for over 30 days to share routines on our database.

This is because we have had spam bots come into our database and spam routines, thus causing our routine database to overflow and have issues with downloading routines and sharing.

We created this so that there aren't a major influx of spam routines and routines that people can see, review and download.

You should be able to share routines now as we have change your account from a Registered user to a Normal user so that you are able to share routines.

We apologize for this inconvenience but appreciate your support.

- Robert

Comment

can you please make a normal user too? I want to share my routine with my gym buddy

Comment

Hi,

Could you change my account to normal as well? I'd like to share!

Cheers Cariad

Comment

Im not a bot!

Could you change mine aswell? Thanks

Comment

Could you change my account to normal please?

Hi,

I would like to be able to share my workout routine with my friend Tizera. Could you change my account status to Normal please?

Thanks.

Comment

Share my routine

Can you please change my account, so I can share the workout with my best friend training partner?

Comment

I don't want to be a bother but could you change my account also I created a routine but I'd like to have them on my phone and tablet.
                          Thanks in Advance,

Curtis

Comment

Would like to be able to share my routine

Need to share so my husband can have the same routine

Comment

Hey, I've been a user for several months already and I am unable to share my workout routine. Could you please change me to normal user?

Thanks!

Comment

The 'share' button works now. It's weird because last night it was greyed out, no matter how many times I reloaded the page. Either way, it's finally working, so thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X