Windows Phones??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sotokos View Post
    I like that idea. I mean it's not so hard to code for WP. You could just outsource making windows phone app then keep one or two person updating it if it's necessary. Just make sure you get quality app. I personally like Fitlife620 and Gymbuilder Ui. simple and gets stuff done.
    It takes money or time to make a windows app. Your single subscription isn't going to pay for that ... . I think you wil need to wait untill windows app becomes a real competitor or start up a project to help jefit.

Comment

Why not make a poll and see how many people are interested in buying a win8 app ?

Comment

+1 for a Windows App. I will be making the switch from Android to Window soon.

Comment

+1 Jefit For WindowsPhone

+1 to CroudFounding!!!

It's very important to me have such a great app!!!

We need this.... Any News

Comment

+1. No alternatives on WP8. We can pay. Make it with with support Russian language.

Comment

That's a sad thing to hear. Jefit is the app I miss the most on my windows phone. Let's at least hope that this future won't be too far away...

Comment

Sad and unfortunate. I want to switch to windows phone so bad, but the Jefit app and one other are two apps I use on a dialy basis. There are no equal alternatives either.

Comment

Switching from Android to Windows - JEFIT for Windows?

Are you gus any closer to deciding if you're going to broaden your market and make JEFIT available for Windows phones?

Comment

Would love to see this on Windows phone.

Comment

I can understand the economics behind not providing an app for Windows Phone, even if I don't agree with the decision. However, Jefit really needs a servicable mobile site, which would serve as a stopgap for Windows Phone/Blackberry/Whatever and could even be wrapped by something like PhoneGap. I would happily use Jefit in the browser in lieu of an app, if it was mobile friendly. It would serve as a useful fallback for the iOS/Android platforms as well, should those apps ever have support issues.

Comment

Gym Builder, is the closest thing to Jefit available in the Windows app store.

Comment

+1

Really love Jefit, hate that I'm not able to get it on my new Windows Phone.

Thomas

Comment

We really need a Windows Phone app

Windows Phone has a big community and there's a clear need for JEFIT on WP. Please reconsider whatever previous decisio you've made regarding an app for Windows Phone. The user base has grown a lot since this thread was started.

Comment

I've been looking for this on Windows phone for over a year now. Please port your app!

Comment

Windows phone app!!

Comment

Working...
                                X