Windows Phones??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows Phones??

Is there any word on a Windows Phone App. Just moved to a windows phone and have been using this app for years now and hate working out without it.

I agree!!! Who do we have to annoy to get them to write a windows phone app!!! My roommate is gonna kill me if I steal his iPad again. Lol. JEFit is just so almost awesome, but they've neglected almost 1/4 of the smart phone users.

Comment

+1 for WP8

+1 for WP8

Comment

Crowdfunding or a dummy app?

+1.

I am also willing to pay my app in advance or crowdfund it.

It's inconvenient carring two phones just for JEFIT

Comment

Originally posted by DDRN2B View Post
          I agree!!! Who do we have to annoy to get them to write a windows phone app!!! My roommate is gonna kill me if I steal his iPad again. Lol. JEFit is just so almost awesome, but they've neglected almost 1/4 of the smart phone users.
          1/4 of the smarpthone users srs is that why windows says the windows tablets and smartphones where a big failure lol

Comment

Wish you could find the time and resources to get this done. It's been over 2 years since you have been looking into it. You are getting into ObamaCare website territory . I've been using Jefit Pro and will be giving up an Android phone to a Win8 device. I will miss Jefit!

Comment

+1 for the windows phone

I aswell will be moving from Droid to Windows on my next phone. The interface on the Nokia Lumina with Windows Black is simply to sweet to pass on!

Comment

+1 from my side

Comment

+ 1

+1 from me too

Comment

+1, i would love jefit on my phone

Comment

Any news on a update? My account here has been a ghost town til this post (almost a year since the switch to windows)

Comment

I thought this was something being considered months ago? Can you at least make the website more mobile friendly or create a web app?

Comment

I will consider buying premium membership if you can make Windows phone app by the time Microsoft publishes Windows Phone 8.1 . If you can't do it yourself maybe you should outsource it to someone. I mean sure Windows phone seems to have small market share but in some European countries marketshare is beginning to be well over 10%, for example in Finland it's over 20% and in Poland it's climbing to 19%. I understand you monetize your app by ad's, but maybe, you should offer only paid version on windows phone, heck, I'm sure people are willing to pay for it because it's a bother to change an app especially when all the data is in your system.
                          Also, Windows phone albeit small, is third major OS. Even Azumio launched Fitness Buddy on Windows Phone, it's certainly not perfect, but I'm sure it will be much better by the time you publish your own Windows phone app, and by that time it might be too late to grab market.

If you could make something as nice to use like Gymbuilder Pro or FitLife620, I'm sure you would get top spot in Fitness app's section in WP marketplace.

Comment

Crowdfunding ?

Comment

Originally posted by 180miles77 View Post
                              Crowdfunding ?
                              I like that idea. I mean it's not so hard to code for WP. You could just outsource making windows phone app then keep one or two person updating it if it's necessary. Just make sure you get quality app. I personally like Fitlife620 and Gymbuilder Ui. simple and gets stuff done.

Comment

Working...
                              X