47 y/o getting back into the routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 47 y/o getting back into the routine

I was a "gym" rat back in my 20's but got married, had kids and things went south, literally . Saw some pics and was not happy. Got back into lifting about five years ago and added some serious muscle (18" biceps) an cut the gut. Presently at 210 and benching about 350 1RM. Gains have slowed down and started mixing my routines with heavy, light and cross- training. Some gains but not as good. I work out 4x pr week for about hour an half (it's all my work will allow). Got this program an looking for new ways to gain. Would love any insight to 4-day plans that take Bout an hour. Thanks...

That's the exact time frame I shoot for...1hr.

One of the problems with many of the custom routines is, even when very well thought out and balanced (rare), is how long they would take to complete. Who in the world has time for 30-40+ sets?

I'm pretty fortunate to have a full gym in my office (when I'm actually in the office) and have 1hr for lunch. I'm not interested in trying to get the beach pump. I want to move and perform well. I design my own routines around this time frame and love the way Jefit takes you through the routine and allows you to be very efficient. I think building and sharing routines is the best feature Jefit has.

The perfect 4 day routine for you has probably been posted somewhere.....finding it is the challenge.

Comment

Working...
    X