Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hello every one,

I am 28 5'9" at 220lb i need some help. i want to go down to may 190 to 200lb and get ripped from there. Can any one tell me how i can do this workouts eating plans i cuban and i dont have a very healthy eating style lol. i would really appreciate your help i just want to take control on my fitness not feeling so good about my self lately.

thanks guys,

Hey bud,
    Of course we are here to help. Just look through the diets around here and do the research. I was a prior personal trainer and was in the military so I can personally help you there. Just keep in mind, if you are looking to slim down bud, you have to eat at least 5 to 6 small meals a day. At least 1.0 grams to 1.5 grams of protein, and 1.0 to 1.5 grams of carbs (Good carbs). Just ask what you got and bounce it off of me.

Comment

Hi J,

Thanks for the quick reply. I am currently doing about 30 min on a stationery bike at home in the morning and I some times eat 3 time a day some times just once. Where can I see a sample menu for eating 6 times a day. Thanks again,

Comment

I found something on the internet. But in the forums here, they have sample menus also. This is what I found when looking the internet itself. But if you go back into the main forum and scroll down onto diet, other people have what they have posted up.

[url]http://www.myfitnesslifestyle.net/sample-meal-plan-a-high-protein-low-fat-day/[/url]

Comment

Thanks Rob for the info. This is what I was thinking of doing
          Wake up - 2 eggs 1 just the whites boiled
          30 min on bike
          Snack - apple
          Lunch - subway 6" ham sandwich
          Snack - protein bar
          Dinner - stake and rice some salad
          30 min on bike
          Snack - glass milk

What do u guys think

Thanks,

Comment

Depends on the type of milk. Like the whole milk has the most fat in it and so on with the others. Skim is probably your best bet. I definitely like the protein bar and the rice because the rice is a great complex carb. I would definitely look into the brown rice since it is healthier. Apples are a great complex carb also but it has natural sugars too that can assist you on the energy and all.

Comment

Cool. I really want to work on my obliques what do you think would be the best exercise that I can do after the bike. Hey I really appreciate your help.

Comment

There are numerous exercises that can assist with that. I definitely like the wood chipper exercise. It is hard to explain but it is like chopping wood with the cable in the high position. It is a twisting motion and works out the lower and the obliques.

Comment

Ok I'm going to look it up on YouTube but my problem is I will be doing this at home not at the gym

Comment

Ah. I understand then. Try side planks. The side planks will help slim down the side of the obliques and tighten them up.

Comment

Working...
                    X