Privacy progres photo's STILL NOT FIXED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Privacy progres photo's STILL NOT FIXED

Hello i have set at my privacy that i only can see my progress photo's but if you're not logged in and you click at my photo's. You will have a preview of my pictures so you actually can see them do you get my point ? Is it possible that this get changed ?

EDIT:
    This problem is still not fixed ! Photos is now grey but you can still click on it and see the preview but when you click on the photo it says you have no permission ! ( you can still view the preview)

Well they changed something because photos is now grey but you can still click on it.

Comment

[HTML][/HTML]
      Originally posted by Robertrogo
      Hey 180miles77,

Just wanted to let you know, that we are currently working on the latest Android Update at the current moment so our developers are currently finishing up this update/server upgrading/etc... and as soon as this update is finished and completed they will resolve the pictures.

- Robert
      Ok, thank you. If it is finished, there are some problems or a misunderstanding you can always pm me, i will be happy to test it.

Comment

There is still a thumbnail viewable for my friends ! Could this please be fixed ?

Comment

This is still NOT solved !
          Last edited by 180miles77; 11-06-2013, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Not sure if this helps, but when I click on your profile, I see a thumbnail of a leg picture in your progress photos.

Henry

Comment

Originally posted by tbdiscovery View Post
              Not sure if this helps, but when I click on your profile, I see a thumbnail of a leg picture in your progress photos.

Henry
              Really is it possible to make a screenshot of that page ?

you mean like this link : [url]http://www.jefit.com/forum/member.php?1256975-tbdiscovery[/url]
              Last edited by 180miles77; 11-06-2013, 10:45 PM.

Comment

I have my pictures set to private, as well, so if you can see a thumbnail of my images, then the issue has not been resolved.

I've attached a screenshot of your profile, as I see it.

Screenshot deleted.
                Last edited by tbdiscovery; 11-07-2013, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Thank you as always, Robert.

Henry

Comment

Thank you Robert !

Comment

Working...
                    X