What is your favorite breakfast meal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite breakfast meal?

This is something I often overlook and makes it very bad for me as I usually don't eat. If I do its either a bowl of cereal or something like aegg mcmuffin or my favorite a chicken and bisquit. Diet is something I am horrible with. I have however lowered my food intake from what it used to be. My biggest issue is knowing what to eat.

First thing on waking is a big coffee plus a scoop of whey protein!
    Better than creamer...

Followed soon after by a big bowl of oatmeal.

Comment

Robert, right now I've been enjoying custom oatmeal made by "myoatmeal.com".
      I add cinnamon for sure, but go light on the added dried fruits available... don't need the extra sugars...

I make up a batch ahead and then micro it at work... yum!

Comment

Greek yogurt with cinnamon, apple(or strawberries or banana), and milled flaxseed.

Comment

I like a breakfast whey protein shake, with Bananas, oatmeal, honey and milk. Good shake on the go.
          If i'm in a hurry grab two bananas and run out the door. Can't miss breakfast or regret it the whole day.

Comment

I actually went and bought some Greek Yogurt and some Oatmeal this morning for breakfast and it wasn't bad. I think I may have found my new morning meal!

Comment

Ya I think I walked out the store for 2.82, beats that 6.00 for unhealthy Chicken N Bisquit.

Comment

At the moment its a double scoop of instant oats with 5g of creatine with 1 serving of maxi muscle pro gain, 1 scoop of flax seed powder, 1 multi vit, 2 glucoscomine pills and a large black coffee. 800 + callories to kick start the day.

Tom

"Train on! Train hard!"

Comment

My wife's parents have chickens....so eggs...a lot of eggs.

Sometimes, I have bacon, liver or beef.

If I'm working out early, I have oatmeal and a protein shake. If not, I'm pretty light on the carbs in the morning but take a big whack of carbs after I work out.

Comment

I like some biscuits with a cup of tea.

Comment

Iso 100 (chocolate) + water + yogurt + 1/2 banana + walnuts or almonds + nutribullet =

Comment

Sweet potato hash with poached eggs and bacon. Almond and protein protein pancakes with bacon. anything with bacon. Bacon.

Roses are red
                        Bacon is red
                        Poems are hard...
                        Bacon.

Comment

My favorite meal. Right now typically I will mix the following

any fruit (if it is easily mashable like bananas, I will mash it first with a fork, then add the yogurt, which seems to make it sweeter. If it is apples, it doesn't matter too much)
                          1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
                          1/2 cup quick (not instant) oats
                          1 tbsp ground flaxseed
                          1 tbsp chia seeds
                          2 tbsp of unsaturated oil (canola/olive..) -- This is a habit I picked up from some of my peers in Weight Watchers, making sure I get "healthy oil" in for the day. In a way I am replacing the saturated fat that was taken out of the yogurt with an unsaturated fat. I actually think it tastes better without the oil, though.

Reading through the thread reminds me I was going to start adding cinnamon or nutmeg to this mix but I haven't gotten to doing that yet.

My other favorite breakfast is a little lighter:

3 egg whites
                          Arnold Pocket Thin, either 8 grain or Italian herg, 1 pocket i.e. half a round
                          1 Sargento ultra thin slice of sharp cheddar (so thin it is less than a third of a normal slice)
                          2 tsp olive oil for frying
                          salt and pepper, or Old Bay Seasoning

The pocket thin is exactly the right size for 3 fried egg whites.

Comment

I'd tell you what i eat for breakfast........... but then i'd have to kill you

Comment

1/2 pink grapefruit, old fashioned oatmeal cereal with a pinch of cinnamon, 2 poached eggs.

Comment

Working...
                              X