No announcement yet.

What is your favorite breakfast meal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a breakfast kind of guy so I will never skip it no matter what. My favorites:

1. Muesli (must soak the oats in yoghurt overnite!)
    2. Thick toast with peanut butter and sliced banana
    3. Soy latte or just a cup of joe
    4. eggs of course

Comment

un healthy.

bacon,eggs,tomato,mushroom the standard big breakfast i guess.

healthy egg whites can eat these with no issues

Comment

Originally posted by Robertrogo
        I was wondering for those of you who eat breakfast (which of course you should).

What is your favorite meal to get your day started off and moving for the day?

What do you guys usually eat to get your day started off with?
        I usually only eat breakfast on my lifting mornings. I will do an early morning workout fasted and then chug a thermos full (~28 oz) of chocolate milk immediately after. When I get to work I finish the breakfast with a non-fat Chobani Greek yogurt cup, two slices of whole wheat bread with jam and a banana.

On my non lifting days, I don't break fast until lunch. And then I just eat my standard lunch that I packed at home.

Comment

Here's my standard-

2- Whole Eggs
          4- Egg whites
          2- Pieces Turkey Bacon
          And some good ole Oats!

Comment

I have the egg whites on there own every morning (but weekends) reason being is i cook them at work so rather simple and easy compared to when i have time to eat at home.

normally have pancakes or bacon eggs and all that

I have a gym membership that allows me to use multiple same branded gyms. since i live a bit of a distance from work and traffic can be terrible i normally leave 1st thing in the morning about 5AM get to gym 5:20am do work out then go to work shower and cook breakfast.

if i dont leave at this time and leave later the travel to the gym/my work using the same road can take 1 hour+

Comment

I can't start my day without a cup of coffee. I pair it with eggs or a few slices bacon on rare occasions. I eat fruits too, usually apple, grapes or banana.

Comment

A lot of coffee with a little skim milk. A lot. More than 32 ounces by the time I hit work (I usually take coffee to the gym). Plain oatmeal mixed with greek yogurt and berries. If I'm just back from the gym, add whey protein in skim milk. If I have time (on the weekends), a huge ham and vegetable omelette and a slice of dry whole wheat toast. No cheese, no butter or margarine, no sweeteners.

Comment

Coffee
                  Scrambled Eggs + Cheese
                  Bacon

This three are part of my daily routine. I always want to start my day happy and this breakfast combo makes me happy.

Comment

It's a couple of months that at breakfast a drink a shake with fresh season fruit mix, walnuts, almond and soya milk.
                    For example in this season i use peaches, strawberries, plums, blueberries.
                    It's healthy and as a shake it is fastly absorbed by your body. Also if the evening before you had a training session, blueberries are very good for muscle reconstruction. I also eat them at dinner after exercises

Comment

This month my breakfast meal are an oat-flakes. I prepare it with hot water only. No sugar, no salt and no milk. Some times I put dry fruits into flakes.

Comment

It may not be the healthiest but, scrambled eggs topped with cheddar cheese, bacon and hash brown with apple juice.

Waffles are also a fave, my wife has started making waffles with blended oatmeal, they're great!

Comment

I like eat bread with milk

Comment

1/2 cup dry measure instant oats and a scoop of my whey and a cup of coffee

Comment

1/2 cup of oatmeal, 2 scoops of protein powder and a banana. I also add in toast and peanut butter if I'm working out in the morning.

Comment

Going for whole grain for breakfast is a good idea! You're going to need lots of energy and fiber throughout the day so cconsider eating porridge and fruits.

Comment

Working...
                                X