Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone app

hi

So how is it going with the iPhone app update ?
    I wish all the programmers the best make the best out of this already awesome app, you guys are awesome.
    Last edited by 180miles77; 09-17-2013, 08:33 AM.

Will there also be an update in the ui to match the style of ios 7 ?
    Last edited by 180miles77; 09-21-2013, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Jefit seems to be more focused on the andrioid version vs the ios version. I can appreciate that if they have far more andriod users that ios, who knows. I used the free ios Jefit version for a month or so, liked the program, left a great review in the app store, but always struggled with the way Jefit allowed the user to input weights and reps. I "accidentally" would input the wrong data during my workout, and correcting the data was time-consuming and just not what I wanted to do while I was lifting. This is the one and only reason why I never bought Jefit pro. So I bought a competitors workout app that I loved, but this app has been partially crippled by ios7. Here is one guy who has been patiently waiting for the next ios update. Here's hoping that the update (whenever it comes out) brings me back to the Jefit fold once and for all.

Comment

I think you are the website guy, so how is it going with the website ?
        -IGNORE MODE ON-
        Last edited by 180miles77; 10-03-2013, 04:37 PM.

Comment

10 days later and still on track ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	test.png
Views:	1
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	64032 I think there is something missing in the communication ... (ios)

Comment

Originally posted by 180miles77 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]79274[/ATTACH] I think there is something missing in the communication ... (ios)
              I'm not trying to put Jefit in a negative spotlight. It is a great app ! I'm just thinking that there is something missing in the communication. To be a honest i can't wait untill the new update comes out why ? BB is kinda of a lifestyle and when you can make that more effective it just feels good if you get me. Now where i think the problem is you are creating 'buzz' (telling it's gonna come out and we as ios users know we come after android so we know when there comes out a new android update, we are next) around the new update so users want to know when it gets out, but it isn't coming out soon what is normal tou need to prgramm it and etc.

Give some info about updates at official channels, not evryone reads the forums or even the reply section at fb,.... Give already an answer to the "big" question when ? I can understand you can't tell that at the start but mayby tell them asap or something like that and you will get more views etc and mayby share some pics about the progress or make a movie at YouTube like you guys have done before. So there isn't a big gap between we are making an update and we have an update.

Mayby you don't care about that but so what i though it was worth the share.

Comment

Are the bug testing days over ?
                Last edited by 180miles77; 10-17-2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Naamloze afbeelding.png
Views:	1
Size:	729 Bytes
ID:	64034Not a single **** was given that day.
                  Last edited by 180miles77; 10-17-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X