Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Workout Summary function

Hi All,

Recently updated my JEFit. Love the App! Had it for a while now across multiple phones.

Anyway, last week after my last set in my routine the application presented me with a really neat little summary of my session, the total weight I had lifted and how much time I spent working out. I screen capped it to show it to my buddies.

Since then the summary has popped up for only one of the last 3 gym sessions... Has it been turned off? Is there a trick to get it to happen?

It's a great feature and a great step forward. Please help.

thanks,

Billy

Interestingly enough I don't think I use that button at all.

I normally go from the main page to Exercises>Top left tab>and select the day of my routine I want to do.

Just ran a dummy routine through it via that button and it's prompting to save and show summary. The last time it jumped right to the sync option without the summary. I'll use this button going forward.

Is it possible to select a previous workout and generate a summary from that?

Comment

Hi.
      I agree with Billyleo that this is a cool feature, but I miss a way to see the summary after you have closed it.
      I guess you shold save the summary somehow, would also be nice to see it on the web!

Comment

I think having repeat access to the summary stats would be really useful and I look forward to this in future updates.

Comment

Agreed. Disappointing that there is no summary report to refer to. I hope this comes out quick. It seems like an obvious feature.

Comment

+1 for being able to see the summary of previous workouts on the log.

Also, I'm wondering if there's a help/tutorial on how the feature works. I'm not sure if I'm using the app incorrectly, but no matter how I try, I always end up with a lot of wasted time in my workouts, even if I go from exercise to exercise.

Does the app use the phone's accelerometer to detect whether you're moving or not? if so, that could explain my 'wasted' time since I usually just lay the phone on the floor as I exercise. A little explanation would be nice as I'm sure I'm not wasting over half of my time during the workouts.

Comment

The summary page is very useful, but it is a bit worrying how much time the app tells me has been wasted!

Comment

Another request for this.

Comment

I just started using the workout option. When I ended the workout it only gave the results for total workout time. Everything else was empty. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

The weight lifted on my summary is chopped off. Android. Anyway to resize?

Comment

Originally posted by Jetfly65 View Post
                      Agreed. Disappointing that there is no summary report to refer to. I hope this comes out quick. It seems like an obvious feature.
                      Any news on this? it has been 3 months....

Be great to be able to view summary for previous workouts, so I can check how long a previous workout took etc....

@robertrogo

Comment

Any update on this? It's a great little feature but without a log to refer to it's difficult to see if eg I'm improving on wasted time.

Comment

There is a log in the elite function ...

Comment

Working...
                          X