TRX Workouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRX Workouts

I have a pretty solid full body compound movement routine that I enjoy and has led to some great improvements. I've heard good things about TRX and was thinking about trying out a TRX routine this weekend to work my stabilizers a little differently. Anyone have any experience with the TRX system?

TRX is Great. I use it regularly. It DOES put a lot of stress on your core. If your core is not up to snuff with the strength of other body parts, you'll find out real quick.

Comment

I love TRX, great for whole body and soo much you can do with it. I'd love to have one in the flat.

Comment

Originally posted by DevinRob View Post
        I have a pretty solid full body compound movement routine that I enjoy and has led to some great improvements. I've heard good things about TRX and was thinking about trying out a TRX routine this weekend to work my stabilizers a little differently. Anyone have any experience with the TRX system?
        I'm doing my workouts since so many years and its like without workouts I guess no one can be fit but some stuffs like TRX really help us to improve your health, weight, and keep your body in shape,,,
        If I'm not wrong then its about 2 years I'd been using TRX and believe me its really good just try it once you'll definitely find some improvements.
        [url=http://www.comvita.com.au/ingredients/about-manukahoney.html]Details[/url]

Comment

TRX and Rip60 are probably the most cost effective tools out there and I love to shake things up with them. During the summer, I often take my straps down to the beach and hook them up to a lifeguard tower or something. Plus, they really work your core even when you're focusing on other muscle groups.

Comment

TRX is great but overpriced in my opinion. There are alternatives that are just as effective. Picked up Rip 60 on clearance and didn't expect to use the videos too much but they really are great. They build on one another and provide a sound all over workout including cardio and stretch.

Comment

voot

If you want to utilize this application on your PC, you no need to fret about this. [URL="http://ivootapp.in"]colors tv serial[/URL] MTV, Nickelodeon, Viacom 18 Motion Pictures, Colors Kannada.

Comment

Working...
              X