exercise for flat abs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exercise for flat abs.

I am trying continuously for around 3 months now to reduce my belle fat.
    My over all body fat has reduces . as i am Jogging for around 6 kms every day .
    I can not give more than 2 hrs a day including my jogging time Please suggest any exercise and diet tips to reduce fat from the side of the belle.
    I am a complete Foodie and can not control my food intake.

Originally posted by JamesHelp View Post
    I am trying continuously for around 3 months now to reduce my belle fat.
    My over all body fat has reduces . as i am Jogging for around 6 kms every day .
    I can not give more than 2 hrs a day including my jogging time Please suggest any exercise and diet tips to reduce fat from the side of the belle.
    I am a complete Foodie and can not control my food intake.
    if you are above 20 percent BF % doing ab exercises will probably make you look worse because you are increasing muscle size but not losing body fat on the surface. I would suggest getting your diet under control... there's no real shortcut besides work hard and train hard.

best of luck

Comment

Planks & variations on planks are great to flatten abs. Slowing increase time you can hold it. Might want to try going from hands to elbows & back again, all the while keeping plank position & not tilting. See how long you can do it & increase time.

Comment

heel touchers, side weighted bends are making a difference as well for me personally, but like other diet is my weekness. not that i eat bad things i dont eat ENOUGH good things. i miss breakfast far to often, lunch isnt too bad, supper in an itallian family is tough with the pasta's

Comment

Since you normally spend 2 hours a day jogging, you need to put more focus on what you eat. A balanced diet is a great factor when it comes to reducing belly fat. Try including more fruits and vegetables in your diet and avoid processed foods.

Comment

Belly fat has been one of my problems as well. I've been doing cardio from quite sometime now but it's really hard to burn the fats. It's probably because I'm not focusing on giving myself proper diet. Thanks for the tips on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by branrx
              HIIT and diet
              That's what did it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by branrx
                HIIT and diet
                I love HIIT, keep that metabolism afterburn going!

Comment

No doubt that exercise is good for fitness and weight lose but diet is also very important with exercise. In exercise daily cardio is very useful. Running is good exercise. Walk,jogging,yoga all are useful exercises for [URL="http://www.pinterest.com/brienshamp1/"]flat belly[/URL].
                  Last edited by RevendMartin; 10-11-2014, 06:37 AM.

Comment

sounds good!

Comment

I just started to get my diet under control so that's giving me good results. But I need to buy a new treadmill before I can really do the HIIT since mine is a really small model and can't go above 6km/hr

Comment

Your diet and activity level will be your biggest advocate or foe in your attempts to see you abdominals. If you are a male you need to get down to approximately 10% bodyfat to see your abs.

Start performing sprints, compound lifts, eat real food, cut back on the starches and you eventually you will get there.

In the meantime, practice front and side planks, rollouts with a ball, barbell or ab wheel, hanging leg raises, L-sits, etc.Those exercises will get your abs to pop once you are lean enough.

Hope that helps,

Mike

Comment

Working...
                        X