Abs regular or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abs regular or not?

To lose waist fat is it alrite to do abs and oblique excercises 6 days a week or we should do thrice a week? Please guide me

Thanks in advance....

Don't want to disappoint you, but the first step in losing waist fat is a proper diet. You should watch what you eat and how much you eat. If you simply exercise abs, but eat too much, your abs will grow and push the fat further out, making you look fatter than you really are.

I never tried doing abs more than 3-4 times a week, and now do it no more than twice a week, and still doing fine. It depends on how fit you are and what is your goal - bigger, more defined abs, or slimmer waist.

Once advise I can give - make sure you target inner wall of the abdominal muscle (for example, exhale fully when you crunch). This is the part of abs that works hardest when you pull in your stomach. Also, don't think of it as abs workout, think of it as core workout. Above all, eat right.

Good luck!

Comment

Dear is304,

Thanks for the reply and will try to work out as per your advice.

Can you please suggest certain type of Vegetarian Diet for me I mean what should I avoid eating?
      My target is to loose weight 3kgs and reduce waist inch...

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Sorry, but I'm not an expert, and cannot properly advise on a good diet. Maybe other people on this forum can suggest.

One thing that worked for me - tracking calories. Get an app that helps you track your food. For starters don't even set any goals, just get a week or two of records - what you eat, how much, what are the macros. Once you know what you eat, you can figure out what to keep and what to change.

Comment

I have always been to lose weight in different parts of my body. I go for workouts 3 days a week. I think doing abs and oblique daily will give pain.

Comment

You can not spot reduce. In other words, you could do ab exercises everyday but you will not see any reduction in the fat that covers that washboard hiding underneath.

Abs are built in the kitchen, not the gym. Once you get your diet squared away, and start stripping away the belly fat, you'll start to see what lurks beneath.

Comment

Working...
            X