What Is Wrong With The Web Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is Wrong With The Web Version

My current routines are not showing up when I try to enter a log. If I select an exercise I cant see it on the screen or actually enter anything. I really hope you fix the web version, I hate having to find yet another weight lifting log program.

The website works fine ... . You might want to check the faq to see how to make a routine.

Comment

The website is NOT working fine. It has changed since as early as two weeks ago. I had a routine setup for over 2 years and I was logging things perfectly up until I tried yesterday.

Comment

My current routine is NOT showing up when I go to enter a log for a various day. The only thing showing up is an unorganized exercise list, not the specific lists I have created for my routines.

Comment

Thank you. This is a great site/app and I hope it continues to work as well as it used to.

Comment

I have the same exact problem. My routines are still viewable under the actual Routines section, but when I log my workout there is no longer any tab for my routine. I have to pick out all the random exercises individually. Plus, none of my pre-programmed sets/reps are there either. Very annoying.

Even worse, now I'm limited to 9 sets? Why? I usually do 11-12 sets of any given major exercise a day (3-4 light warmup, 3 pyramiding heavier weights, then 5 sets at a lighter weight for volume). Really annoying to limit it to only 9 sets for no apparent reason.

FWIW, I believe this started happening on Thursday last week (5/1). Pretty sure I was able to enter my workout on Thursday but on Friday (5/2) it looks new and doesn't function as well as it used to.

Dope

Comment

Working...
            X