Feature Request: display "name this workout day" field in the summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feature Request: display "name this workout day" field in the summary

I'd love to see the name given to the workout day added to the summary pop-up and available on the web app. The field I'm referring to has the prompt: "Name this workout day (ex. Abs day)" when adding a new day to a routine.

Additionally, if it could also be added as a pop-up when you mouse hover over the summary entry on the log calendar that would be super useful.

Thanks in advance for consideration and also for such a great app...don't even consider working out without it!!

Robert, Thanks for your quick reply.

I guess I wasn't very clear on my #2. I was thinking along the lines of simple "bubble help" type of pop-up. Like when you hover over links.

Using the "Title" attribute for the HTML anchor tag (re: href) is probably sufficient, although there are more elaborate styles of bubbled help. This would be enough to see the name of the workout day.

I mocked up an entry (the 12th) on a saved page in the link to the graphic below. [see the black squares]
    [url]http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag86/DTownSMR/screenShotBubbleHelp_zpsa33b477f.png[/url]

Comment

Working...
    X