advice on nutrition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on nutrition

im looking for some advice im in the process of trying to achieve a toned body i can be proud of and i dont want to damage that by eating all the wrong things . im looking for advice on what foods are good to eat ,what i should avoid completely and things that i could have now an then as a treat ,what things work well togther etc . i want to be able to feel full but with the right things so that i am not tempted to eat wrongly

For the most part, avoid stuff that comes in boxes. Go for fresh or frozen vegetables without anything added. Eat fresh fruit in season. Go for lean meats. Include oats, quinoa, sweet potatoes (yams). Eliminate processed food.

Comment

LiftHeavyWeights mentiones some stuff that is bad for you and she's right on everything she just said. but I want to ask you, what are your goals? do you want to gain muscle? to you want to lose weight? once we know what are your goals it's going to be easier to tell you how you should eat.

for now, stay away from those foods she (I thing) mentioned before. also from sugared drinks, start reading the labels and the Facts of what you eat. try to eat 5-8 times a day in smaller portions. Keep a food log!!! this is going to help you tremendously. there are some apps that can make this easier.

here you can find the basics
      [url]http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/the-baseline-diet-part-1.html[/url]

Comment

Working...
      X