Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestion about getting a defined strong abs~~

Hey guys here in JEFIT,

I'm probably the first Chinese here, have found this amazing App in my iPhone just a few days ago, and can't wait to try this in the gym.
    I'm a beginner or so, although have trained for more than half year, still haven't found the suited routine for myself, until I came here, thanks for all your awesome routines, so that i can easily learn and know lot of experience, skills, tips.

Here I'm asking a routine about training a defined abs, cus here in China the favorite male's muscle is absolutely abs to the women (don't know how it looks for you western girls). I'm not gonna arrange a single day to train abs but put it into my main routine in which I arrange 3 days per week to train chest, back, shoulder separately. I just wanna add some abs's exercise into each training day.
    So please give me some suggestion about it, some exercise etc.
    Thanks with all my heart.

Cheers
    Lou

Hi Lou, most want great abs.

Here is a JEFIT quick abs routine [url]http://www.jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=21444[/url]

There are more in the database. Just put word abs in routine search & a lot appear. That way you can pick something to suit your workout time & equipment.

Best wishes on your journey.

Comment

Abs have to do with body fat as well so remember diet i have strong core/abs section well enough to take repeated punches and kicks (martial arts) but yeah if you want them showing you will need to work out a diet

Comment

. I just wanna add some abs's exercise into each training day.
        So please give me some suggestion about it, some exercise etc.
        Thanks with all my heart.

Kick

Comment

Hi Khayyam123, try the following: All the different variations of planks including side ones, knee/ leg raises preferable hanging ones, V ups including side ones. Best wishes.

Comment

Working...
          X