Reset all of my 1RMs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robert,
    Can you delete all my 1RM's? User name is pjones8404lml.

Thanks,
    Philip

Comment

I logged out and logged back in. My 1RM for Barbell Bench Press shows as 0, but the rest are still there. For example, my 1RM for squat is still showing from a year ago (which is why I wanted them reset - coming back from an injury after several months of not lifting).

Comment

Awesome Robert! Thanks and it is a great App!

Now, on to get the right 1 RMS!

Philip

Comment

Robert why don't you just make it an option on the website?

Comment

Confirmed. Thank you!

Comment

Hi I would like to reset all my data/logs/recors/.., except my rutines if that is posible
              Thanks

Comment

I also would like the 1RM reset for all my exercises.
                Not the logs, just the 1RM calculations.

Can I get that done too, please?

Comment

Even better than a one-off 'wipe' of 1RM stats might be to offer the ability to set a 'start point' -- so as well as an all-time 1RM figure, I get to see the best 1RM since the start of the year, or since my birthday, or since I came back from injury, or some such. That'd be a non-trivial database change, I guess (might require the ability to find the best 1RMs in a particular period), but would be quite worthwhile. It'd be motivating, too: I love it when I get the 'you just hit your best' notification, but I get it rarely right now!

Comment

Hi, I would also love to have my 1RM all reset please! It would be a huge help

Comment

Could you please also delete my 1RM calculations? Thank you very much!

Comment

I don't see this added to the web site yet. I would also like to have my 1RMs reset. I am also returning after recovering from an injury and the old number seem unreachable right now

Thanks

Comment

With best regards
                          Markus

Originally posted by Robertrogo
                          Hello Skclay,

Not a problem at all

We appreciate your support and usage of JEFIT.

Unfortunately at this time this feature isn't present within the website or application just yet but it is something I have passed off to the other developers but at the current moment if you message or email us at [email]support@jefit.com[/email] we will be able to reset your 1RMs for you.

I have gone into the database, found your account and have manually reset your 1RMs for your profile.

So what you will want to do is open up your JEFIT Application, log out of your account (via the Settings page and clicking Logout/Reset) and then re-log back into your profile so that the 1RM resetting can take place

Please let me know if you have any problems or issues at all with your account or the 1RMs being reset

- Robert

Comment

Reset all my 1RMs

With best regards
                            Markus

Originally posted by Robertrogo
                            Hello Skclay,

Not a problem at all

We appreciate your support and usage of JEFIT.

Unfortunately at this time this feature isn't present within the website or application just yet but it is something I have passed off to the other developers but at the current moment if you message or email us at [email]support@jefit.com[/email] we will be able to reset your 1RMs for you.

I have gone into the database, found your account and have manually reset your 1RMs for your profile.

So what you will want to do is open up your JEFIT Application, log out of your account (via the Settings page and clicking Logout/Reset) and then re-log back into your profile so that the 1RM resetting can take place

Please let me know if you have any problems or issues at all with your account or the 1RMs being reset

- Robert

Comment

Can I have mine reset as well please? Greatly appreciated.

Comment

delete 1 rep max

Hi i would like my 1 rep max all deleted swell please.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X