Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calorie intake

Hello!

I am 19, I workout 5 days a week with aerobic exercise at least 3 times week. I was wondering how many calories I should take in? I've been counting them with myfitnesspal but it suggests I only take in 1,600. I've read around and many of the sites I've looked at recommend I take my weight (124) x 17 to get my calorie intake. I just don't want to take in too many but also don't want to fall below the line and end up burning muscle. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Well thank you Robert for your response! Yeah, it seems like every place I look for information on the subject tells me something different! What you're telling me makes sense though. I always thought 2000 would be too much. I have actually been following the diet plan you posted somewhere in the forums! Ha. So my diet has been clean although I do carb cycling once a week to throw my body off rhythm. Thanks again for your help!

Comment

Ive been using the myfitnesspal app for the last 3 months and I feel its a good tool to budget you calories in and calories out. Every calorie calculator I looked at gave me differant numbers so I would worry to much about its accuracy. Im 6'3" and only lost 3-4lbs in the last 3.5 months while dropping 9% body fat. With a 2200 calorie budget that would peek to 4000 calories if I was active that day.

Comment

Originally posted by sixelared View Post
        Hello!

I am 19, I workout 5 days a week with aerobic exercise at least 3 times week. I was wondering how many calories I should take in? I've been counting them with myfitnesspal but it suggests I only take in 1,600. I've read around and many of the sites I've looked at recommend I take my weight (124) x 17 to get my calorie intake. I just don't want to take in too many but also don't want to fall below the line and end up burning muscle. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

I just recommend you do bait out your calories by any means but eat less calories than you burn. This is simple funda of weight loss,

Comment

Working...
        X