Google Fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google Fit

Do you have any plans to tie into the new Google fit app?

Excellent!

I'm also looking forwards for the sync! Otherwise Runkeeper thinks I'm lazy.

Comment

Any status updates on Google Fit integration?

Comment

Originally posted by shingle View Post
        Any status updates on Google Fit integration?

I would also love love to see this happen sooner rather than later

Comment

I agree. It would be fantastic if you guys could integrate with Google Fit.

Keep up the great work!

Best regards,
          Leo

Originally posted by Robertrogo
          Hey Felixre7,

I have spoken with the other developers and Google Fit / Android Wear are indeed options that they are looking to integrating into our application with upcoming/future updates to our Android app.

We thank you for your continuous feedback and apologize for any delay on said feature but it is indeed something that we are taking into consideration

- Robert

Comment

Another Google Fit integration fan

I just saw this post pop up when I was about to ask the same question!
            Thanks for lookig into this

Comment

Google fit integration please

Comment

+1
                Good idea

Comment

+5 from me, I would love to have a Google Fit integration and / or wearable functionality in the app...

Comment

Originally posted by bjokam View Post
                    +5 from me, I would love to have a Google Fit integration and / or wearable functionality in the app...
                    Google Fit integration is definitely coming very soon but no definitely timeline yet. At the moment, our developers are very much preoccupied with the revamping of the user interface and adding more features and get it more simplified which is set to release next month. We would appreciate your patience. Thank you!

Comment

+1 for google fit!

Comment

Originally posted by newton.maxwell View Post
                        +1 for google fit!
                        Count me in +1 as well. I've been using jefit for strength tracking for over 2 years now and with the upgrades to Google fit integration with jefit would just be perfection. All it needs to transmit is the time spent weight training. I know jefit is hesitant to integrate with other apps as it prides itself on being a standalone app, and it does a great job! But with Google fit native to Android now and it's versatility it would be amazing. Definitely would love to see this! I would pay more for the fit integration!

Comment

Good idea

I am sorry to resurrect this thread but it really is a good idea.

Comment

I've been using JeFit since May 2016, with great results. Now, the only thing keeping me from going Elite is the lack of Google Fit integration. I started using Progression - Fitness Tracker today, for the first time, and it sent my finished workout information to my Google Fit account as soon as I pressed finished. Guys, I like JeFit's UI way better than Progression's, but just the fact that it syncs with my Fit account, it is a way better option for me right now.

Comment

another +1 for google fit integration.

I use Strava for my cycling and Jefit for my gym work, being able to see all training data in one place would really help with training goals

Thanks

Simon

Comment

Working...
                              X