No announcement yet.

Google Fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised no one said anything but it looks like there is now limited data sharing with google fit. from what I have read in the Google fit and jefit apps is sounds like ONLY body data (weight, measurements, etc) is what gets shared. I'm very glad the framework is there and work is going, albeit years later, but sharing all possible information with Google fit is what we are looking for please don't stop now!

Comment

Yes, Google Fit integration is there but workout data is not shared. Please continue to work on this.
      I can check my data from runtastic and myFitnessPall already in one place.
      Now only JeFit is missing. :-)

Thumbs up

Comment

Yes, our developers indeed are working for better functionality of the integration with Google fit, especially on sharing workout data.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddedm0nstah View Post
          Yes, our developers indeed are working for better functionality of the integration with Google fit, especially on sharing workout data.
          Any ETA on when this will come ?

Comment

Is there any news on Google Fit integration?

Comment

Bringing this post back to life!! When can we expect full google fit integration?

Comment

+2000 for me too. Full Google Fit integration please.

Comment

Google fit not working

I am quite new to JEFIT (Used GymAce before) and chose to try JEFIT because of the advertised Google fit integration. Unfortunately It does not seem to work (I have no body measurements filled in yet).

Just uploading the general workout data (duration, calories and the like) would indeed be sufficient for me.

As it is now the app is very expensive and does not even have the desired functionality...

Comment

Would love this!! +1 please!!!!

Comment

Is anyone at Jefit registering this?!

There's no secret that Google is very serious about its long term health tech ambitions.

They recently updated the fit app (https://mashable.com/2018/08/22/google-fit-redesign-wear-os-ios-android/) so probably usage will go up.

Jefit, please make the integration a priority as it will just get a necessity for health related apps who want to stay competitive.

Comment

yes! Jefit, please, add.

Comment

I just got an update on my Android phone and it say better integration with Google Health. Can someone explain what is new? Or better? Thanks!

Comment

I'd also be interested to know. It seems like activities now sync in a limited fashion, as in the totals of a workout session do appear in GFit. Would it also be possible to pull weight data from GFit, pretty please? Since you've stopped supporting any digital scales, and I bought one for the specific purpose of not having to type that data in manually, the only option is to start monitoring weight in other apps.

Comment

Working...
                            X