1 Rep Max Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Rep Max Bug

I've been encountering a bug very frequently that says that I have achieved a new 1RM on an exercise that I have done the same or less weight/reps than I did previously. If I view the 1RM chart it shows the exact same value as it has for the previous days.

Thanks

There are worse bugs that need fixing before that one. Just interpret the message as: Achieved a new 1RM or equalled your current one. The important thing is that the 1RMs get recorded correctly in the logs and you can always look back through the logs of any given exercise to find your 1RMs - or go to the web site and view the graph of 1RMs for it. Frankly, once you've been training for a while BP 1RMs for the important exercises are things that you remember well, as they don't happen all that often!

I'd rather the zero-rep bug be fixed first - so that when I record a failed attempt at a 1RM as a zero-rep set it doesn't get taken into account for the 1RM weight calculation.

For example:

Attached Files
    Last edited by John Rippon; 12-02-2014, 12:14 AM. Reason: Example added

Comment

There's definitely bigger bugs, I just wanted to make sure the little things get on the list too.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggsamus View Post
        There's definitely bigger bugs, I just wanted to make sure the little things get on the list too.

BTW I meant PB (personal best) 1RMs not BP. Got bench press on the brain at the moment.

Comment

Working...
        X