Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting alternating routine

Hi,

I'm doing a 2-day split, 3 day per week routine, but aren't sure how to create this routine.
    So the routine looks as follows:
    Week 1
    Monday: Routine 1
    Wednesday: Routine 2
    Friday: Routine 1

Week 2

Monday: Routine 2
    Wednesday: Routine 1
    Friday: Routine 2

And so on from week to week.

Is it possible for the app to manage this?
    The only workaround I can think of is to create both routines on each day, and simply skip half the routine to coincide with which week I'm in.

Thoughts?

The way I would set this up is to have a routine with 6 days and label each one as necessary. I would have it something like this:

Mon: Week 1 Routine 1
    Wed: Week 1 Routine 2
    Fri: Week 1 Routine 1
    Mon: Week 2 Routine 2
    Wed: Week 2 Routine 1
    Fri: Week 2 Routine 2

There would be a lot of coying and pasting of days in order to set it up, but it would help to have it laid out in the order you need it. You can also insert your rest days in between so you can better visualize the order.

It would be nice if the App was capable of preloading routines based on what day of the week it is, so that all you had to do was open it and press start, instead of having to manually select which day you want to run. Unfortunately though that feature is not available, so it is up to us to track which day is which and make sure that we select the right one, and keep logs of which ones we've done.

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I think I'll set it up as you suggested.

Yeah, the 'auto-load' feature would be brilliant down the track. But in the meantime I guess it's only a minor inconvenience that I can live with.

Comment

Working...
      X