Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Michigan!!

Hey JeFitters!

My name is Abhiraj and I literally just joined Jefit. I was searching around for apps that would help me track my progress and helping organize everything that I do and I came across this one. After reading what a bunch of people had to say, I downloaded this app and can say I am impressed!

The reason I am joining here and want to be apart of this community is because I recently was hospitalized and lost a lot of weight that I worked hard to get : ( I went from 160lbs to 145lbs and lost a lot of muscle mass, which really made me angry. I am hoping that I can motivate myself again to work through this and get back!!

I was never a big guy and always found it hard to gain weight and add mass. But then I came across a certain workout and trainer that literally changed my life. If anyone out there is in the same boat as me in terms of hard-gainers, look up Jim Stoppani and his workout "Shortcut to Size". This is what I followed to gain 20lbs and honestly it felt good!! Anyways, I hope to progress and share what I do as I become more involved with this community.

I had couple quick questions though:

1. Why does my body fat so as 0? Its just something that I say and was wondering whether or not I missed a step.
    2. If I already have my own workout I would like to follow, is there a way to input the routine?

You have to enter your own body fat, there is a lot of apps that will do that for you. Yes you can make your own workout routine, you can do it online or using your phone. If you need a more detail instruction let me know. Im from Grand Rapids MI.

Comment

Thanks man! All it took was spending more time on the site and going through the tutorials on my phone.

Comment

Working...
      X