App isn't syncing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• App isn't syncing

I've changed my workout plan through the website on my computer and synced everything several times and it won't update on my iPhone 6 app. Anyone know when this will be resolved?

Hello. I have had the same issue for a long time now on my iPhone 6. It seems that all my exercises are getting logged on the website, but in the app I always get an error. "Unique Excercise" something. I thought this could be a problem because I had the app on my new phone, the old one AND an iPad mini, but now I only have it installed on my new phone and the problem still persists. Very annoying. I have tried to force sync it several times, but this does not resolve my issue.

Regards, Viktoria

Comment

I changed my password on the web based program. How do I change the password on my phone based app so that they can sync?

Comment

No, that actually made it worse. It took all the incorrect information on my phone and changed all the new exercises I worked on on my computer. Now I have to start all over.

Comment

Robert.

To answer your questions:

- I am recording logs through the app and (trying) to sync through the app. I have been on the website to see if anything is actually being logged/synced there, and what I see is that my workouts have been synced but not in detail. The log is missing the actual workout and excercises, and shows only sessions lenght etc.

- The error message happens whenever I try to synchronize. Again, with the app.
          The message I get is like this: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2787.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	64183

Thank you for taking your time to answer.

Viktoria

Comment

Did you figure out the problem after my last post Robertrogo?

Comment

I am having the same issue. Recently downloaded the app to Samsung S4 mini this week after been recommended.
              I managed to set up all my data, set up exercise programs etc but it fails to sync after workout. When I try to sync it brings up a message that says "invalid username or password"?
              I can log in online with same username and password just fine.
              I can see only 1 of my logs online has actually sync though, and new exercises I have put on the app has obviously not sync to the online version. How can I resolve this issue?

Thanks

Mark

Comment

Did this issue ever get resolved? I am getting the same invalid username/password message when I try to sync from the app. I just updated my password online last week.

Comment

I also have this same problem, im using iphone 6 plus, and every time i try sync it gives error =((

Comment

Working...
                  X