Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 months from FAT to FIT!!!!

Hi everyone,

I am here to complete this challenge for 3 months starting today.
    Please send me advice's and motivations my way

Today my starting weight is 196

Good luck to me!

Hello and welcome to Jefit!
    I did a similar challenge back in September using a modified version of this routine [url]http://www.jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=20683[/url]. Combined with a low carb diet I managed to lose about 15lbs in 3 months, though my results could have been a bit better if I had stuck to my diet more thoroughly.
    Remember to track your progress regularly, and to celebrate your accomplishments (but don't let a cheat meal become a cheat weekend!)
    Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress
    Last edited by Biggsamus; 02-18-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

thanks for the advice!!! The Cheat meal turning to a cheat weekend will be my biggest challenge, but I will control myself. I am committed to this 90 days

Thanks for the support

Comment

Originally posted by Biggsamus View Post
        Hello and welcome to Jefit!
        I did a similar challenge back in September using a modified version of this routine [url]http://www.jefit.com/routines/workout-routine-database.php?id=20683[/url]. Combined with a low carb diet I managed to lose about 15lbs in 3 months, though my results could have been a bit better if I had stuck to my diet more thoroughly.
        Remember to track your progress regularly, and to celebrate your accomplishments (but don't let a cheat meal become a cheat weekend!)
        Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress

Thanks for the advice!!! The Cheat meal turning to a cheat weekend will be my biggest challenge, but I will control myself. I am committed to this 90 days

Thanks for the support

Comment

Originally posted by Robertrogo
          Hello K3mmy,

Welcome to the JEFIT Community! Thank you very much for supporting JEFIT!

We are glad to have you with us and help you complete your 3 month challenge.

Biggsamus helped start off the thread by sharing with you the 3 months from fat to fit workout that the JEFIT Team created to help you achieve some great results within 3 months.

What is also extremely important when it comes down to it is having a proper diet, making sure that you are eating clean and healthy foods, staying away from heavy/high fatty foods and high sugary foods that won't benefit your health/diet.

I hope to hear more of your progress and how things are going towards achieving your goals!

You have come to the right place in the JEFIT Community as we have a very helpful workout community full of individuals who are willing to offer advice, tips, help, motivation, support, knowledge, add you as a friend or just talk about random stuff. The one thing we push for on this forum is equality and that everyone is here for a common goal and treat each other respectfully. Usually when you go on other forums you will be judged by other individuals for what you can lift or can't lift, or the knowledge that you have. But we want all users to feel welcome and want to post here on the forums about anything that strikes interest in their workouts or just in general.

We hope that you enjoy our website and application!

- Robert
          Thank you Robert & thanks for the advice. I will keep you posted on my progress

Comment

Working...
          X