X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry wrongly posted twice

Comment

You have to listen to your users

I have only been using Jefit for a short while but it has already become one of my most used apps.

I have tried other workout apps, but none have come close to the ease of use of Jefit. The only reason I haven't upgraded to either VIP of Elite membership s because I have been holding out to see if there will be an apple watch link up app.

After reading Roberts comments and complete dismissal of creating one of these, I for one will now be looking to find another workout app that will cater to my needs.

Robert if you read this, please listen to your users, these are the people that pay you. It doesn't matter what changes you make to Jefit or advancements you are planning, without the scores of users that are going to leave and find other apps you will be completely wasting your time.

Nitesh84 has hit the nail on the head, the three things that he has listed are what you need to be aiming for. If you do these and get them right (as you have so far) you will leave all of your other competitors at the starting post.

Comment

I too have been looking around. Is there really no plan to make an apple-watch-friendly upgrade?

Comment

Based on JeFit's track record, I would not count on seeing Apple Watch supported. Apple HealthKit has been out for how long, doesn't require buying a "watch" and yet they still have no support for it. Nor for TouchId to secure your data when opening the app. As is fairly apparent, JeFit's "focus" is on the Android platform first and foremost.

I agree with the previous posts, that if I find a vendor/app that can do all 3 iitems previously listed, I will be switching.

Comment

It would be amazing to have it on the watch! I think Jefit needs def to put this on their list of priorities. I'm tired of bringing phone or old ipod just to keep the log... is getting so inconvenient as the old paper and pen....

Comment

I also will like the app for Apple watch

Comment

I will like Apple Watch integration

Comment

Will there ever be an update for apple watch? unfortunately i've had to change my app in order to benefit from the apple watch function. the other app is nowhere near the quality or functionality of JEFIT but there really isn't anything to be done until we have apple watch integration is there? i've noticed lately that many members are not longer logging in... could it be that they also have changed app in order to use the apple watch?

Comment

Would really be nice if someone from JEFIT actually took the time to respond to the members' concerns... just saying

Comment

Originally posted by stormsys View Post
                      Quite a silly decision on JeFIts part given the sheer number of apple watches sold on day one versus all android wear devices over the last 3 years. It's a huge selling point for workout apps today, and as some user said they would buy membership for this- if your spending this much on a watch a membership fee is not out of the questions...
                      Android devices outsell Apple ones 3-1 JFYI according to latest world wide stats. you need to remember Apple is Apple, Android is every other manufacture other then Microsoft.

Cant believe i'm on a fitness forum and reading about people to lazy to put stats into a phone. I have my phone next to my towel (wireless headphones) works just fine.

Comment

Jefit WAS an innovator. Now they're a victim of the disrupters

Originally posted by ROBAPHENT View Post
                        Android devices outsell Apple ones 3-1 JFYI according to latest world wide stats. you need to remember Apple is Apple, Android is every other manufacture other then Microsoft.

Cant believe i'm on a fitness forum and reading about people to lazy to put stats into a phone. I have my phone next to my towel (wireless headphones) works just fine.

Nothing to do with laziness. Why do you use your phone instead of paper and pencil? Too lazy to get out the pad and record your stats? Of course not. It's all about the convenience factor. If I can leave my phone in the car and still have the ability to listen to music and record my workout stats via my watch that's going to be better than pulling my phone out each time.
                        That's the whole point behind wearable devices. It might not be a huge factor, but not having my iPhone 6+ in my pocket during my workout would be preferred.
                        I could understand their reasoning at the original time of the post when Jefit said they were only focusing on Android development. 2 years later and there's still no Apple Watch support. Now it's quite ridiculous.
                        Jefit was an innovator in the fitness App world and now due to whatever their reason, they are not keeping up with the competition. I've been a faithful user for many years, but the lack of Apple Watch support forced me to search for Apps that worked with the watch. I've found a few with even more features than Jefit.
                        Companies that can't or won't keep up with current technological demand will absolutely fail.

Comment

Hi jeff is it possible for you to tell what are the apps that worked with the apple watch... Thanks in advance buddy

Comment

Are you kidding me? Still no apple watch support for JEFIT? You are loosing so many customers to other apps because of what has already been said. Penny wise and pound foolish.

Upgrade your CEO or whomever is making this foolish call on your part to modern thinking - you WILL GET THE BIGGEST JUMP in revenue!

Comment

Which apps?

Originally posted by jeffsuccess View Post
                              Nothing to do with laziness. Why do you use your phone instead of paper and pencil? Too lazy to get out the pad and record your stats? Of course not. It's all about the convenience factor. If I can leave my phone in the car and still have the ability to listen to music and record my workout stats via my watch that's going to be better than pulling my phone out each time.
                              That's the whole point behind wearable devices. It might not be a huge factor, but not having my iPhone 6+ in my pocket during my workout would be preferred.
                              I could understand their reasoning at the original time of the post when Jefit said they were only focusing on Android development. 2 years later and there's still no Apple Watch support. Now it's quite ridiculous.
                              Jefit was an innovator in the fitness App world and now due to whatever their reason, they are not keeping up with the competition. I've been a faithful user for many years, but the lack of Apple Watch support forced me to search for Apps that worked with the watch. I've found a few with even more features than Jefit.
                              Companies that can't or won't keep up with current technological demand will absolutely fail.
                              Please tell me which app you're using with better features than JEFIT. I've been looking

Comment

Well it looks like the Apple Watch app is finally here. I just downloaded it and will have to figure it out, but on the surface it seems disappointing. It needs the phone to function. So hopeful too. Anyone looking for a decent app that uses the watch very well, I recommend Gymholic. Overall the app is not the best, but the watch integration is the best I've seen. Cheers
                                Last edited by lungpai; 02-07-2017, 07:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X