17 years old cant gain weight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 years old cant gain weight

sry for psoting here but guys can some one help me?,im eating every 3 hours and i eat usaully big meals with rice meat and etc.. i weight now 50 kgs im still in this weight like 5 monthes. some one got ideas why i cant get weight? (im 17 years old )

At this age it can be difficult to put on mass due to your high metabolism. I'd suggest taking a mass gainer supplement to really bump up your calorie intake (500 calories over your maintenance level at least), and be sure to focus on increasing your training volume as well. Do heavier weight with less reps (6-8 is a common range) and try to add an extra set in as well to really push the volume up.

A key thing is to keep your intake clean, you want put on mass, but you don't want your body fat to skyrocket either.

Good luck and keep at it, the gains will come.

Comment

Your workout also matters. Your muscles won't grow unless they are uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by vladik7531 View Post
        sry for psoting here but guys can some one help me?,im eating every 3 hours and i eat usaully big meals with rice meat and etc.. i weight now 50 kgs im still in this weight like 5 monthes. some one got ideas why i cant get weight? (im 17 years old )
        What are you eating and how much matters far more than how often. How many calories are you taking in per day? What is your height?

Comment

Working...
        X