Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing logs in activity feed and summary

Hi,
    So this is pretty incredibly frustrating.

I have my logs visible on my calendar. I can go into them and see all details. However, sometimes when I finish a session, click end workout and synch, the log shows only in the calendar and online, but it is not included in my monthly summary and doesn't show in my news feed, either in app, or online.

I've tried the 'force synch', I've tried looking for any difference in the logs that have failed, but NOTHING. Please explain. I was about to upgrade, but i am finding this so buggy and klunky that it about time to move on - please work on this thing - it could really be great!

By the way, your captcha is the worst one i have ever encountered. EVER. And I've been on safari.

When you synch your workouts, are you also clicking on the share with community button? This will post it on your feed for others to see.

Comment

Thanks, no I wasn't. How to i get my past logs to synch in that way so that my friends can see them? I mean logs that I didn't do that before, but want to go back to them in the logs tab and have them synch to the community.

Originally posted by Biggsamus View Post
      When you synch your workouts, are you also clicking on the share with community button? This will post it on your feed for others to see.

Comment

Sorry to Hi-jack a thread but my question is very similar.

I can see no share with community option (either on iPad or android versions) when finishing and synching a workout. I have routines I have completed visible in my logs, how do I retro share so they show in my totals and home screen?

In addition how do I copy a routine from one day to another when I wish to repeat it. I have read the faq and again do not see the options described in the guide.

Am I missing something obvious here. Can these tasks be completed via ipad? Kindle or android phone?

This has great potential but I am just about to ditch jefit rather than purchase the 5 prime memberships for the family as we wish to all use the one system.

Just to add a portion of the routines completed are from jefit constructed ones and these tend to show, however routines done "on the fly" or cardio specific don't show.

Ditto re the Captcha it's more confusing that the questions I am posting!!
        Last edited by Dov2711; 06-12-2015, 08:07 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Same problem! I can see the logs on my calendar but cant see all of them on my home page. On my main profile page Jefit is showing August 4th as my last workout. That is incorrect.

I have say that, other than the major screw up with logging which is rather important, I really like jefit and would absolutely invest in the full version IF these logging problems could be solved. As it is I'm looking at other resources. I hear Starting Strength is coming out with their weight lifting app on the 9th of this month which is tomorrow. Who knows how good it will be? But, I wouldn't even be considering it if Jefit could fix their software problems.

This problem has been going on for a YEAR now. You guys are losing money while we look around for a functional gym app. It's very frustrating.
          Last edited by Leopardfish1; 09-08-2015, 03:53 PM.

Comment

It only works if i don't close and sync in the gym but take the phone home and close and sync there. (my gym doesn't have wifi and i don't use the phone as a phone but only as a portable computer for the apps)

If i close and sync in the gym I have do do it again at home and then the summary does not show on the Activity Feed.
            Last edited by muaddib; 11-26-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

This problem *still* exists. Activity feed is missing logs. Crazy frustrating. Log shows fine and I can review the routine from calendar- but the posts on feed are seemly random when they'll show up.

Iphone 6 + PC

*and please for the love of all that is holy switch your 'human verification' to something a bit less annoying*

Comment

Originally posted by strictlysparta
                Same here,

Problem still exists, my feed shows the last session I did last week but not the one I completed yesterday despite it showing in my calendar.

I want this app to work so bad, its the best one I've found yet, just needs a few small problems fixing.

Android - Mac
                Were you connected during the time you finish your workout sessions?

Please note that you can only share your logs to the community once and that is if you're connected after every workout sessions. In case you missed that because you're not connected, you will no longer be able to share the logs to the community the time you're connected.

Comment

JEFIT, please add the option to add the activity feed in case the user forgets to share it. This is a common problem. one solution is to add a flag for the activity feed, if not already shared the flag is false and the user should be allowed to share his activity feed.
                  It is frustrating getting home and see that your activity feed data is available on your web log but not in your home page of the web and app.
                  In terms of programming this is a minor change, but a needed one for those days in the post zumba class, low SO2 levels... ;-)

Comment

Activity Feed update

JEFIT, please add the option to add the activity feed in case the user forgets to share it. This is a common problem. One solution is to add a flag for the activity feed, if not already shared the flag is false and the user should be allowed to share his activity feed.
                    It is frustrating getting home and see that your activity feed data is available on your web log but not in your web or app home page.
                    In terms of programming this is a minor change, but a needed one for those days of post zumba class that result in low SO2 levels and memory impairment...

Comment

Vote +1

Please show all log from summary page and à button to delete one log.

Comment

for visibility

i would really love to have a button to share the workout out of the calender

+1

Comment

This is still an issue.

In my basement, I dont have the best signal on my cell phone.

After I finished, I pushed the save and publish button and it continued as if there was no issue. But, when I look at the calendar, it shows the icon that there was a work out. But, that is it. No where else in the app or the web version does it show anything but the icon for the calendar.

Comment

Update Activity Feed from Workout Logs

I like the product but am unhappy with the fact that there is no way to update the activity feed from information later entered into the workout log. It is extremely common for someone to edit or add to a workout log after they have left the gym. Simply put the product should update the Activity feed from the logs - PERIOD. Others are saying the same thing. Is there any plan to program this enhancement. I would strongly urge you to do so since this really is a core functionality defect that will lead me to look else where for workout tracking software.

Thank You.

Comment

After you end your workout, select Yes to are you sure you want to end your workout, you'll be taken to a screen which shows your workout summary and give you the option to Share and Close. Before selecting "Share and Close" you have to make sure that the "Comminity" button above the "Share and Close" button is selected. You'll know that it's selected if it is grayed out. After doing that your workouts will post to your activity feed after you end your workouts and select "Share and Close".

Comment

Working...
                              X