Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Guy doing it again

Hello,
    A lot of new things going on in my life, plus getting some tone and shedding some pounds is now back on the menu. I am nearing senior citizen status now, and the past few years have not been kind to my body or mind. Being from the 'old' Army, I know that physical fitness will help both of those. I have a fondness for Nautilus gym equipment, and discovered a new gym just a block from my new job filled with new Nautilus, along with a lot of other stuff. It even has a sauna, which I still believe helps avoid muscle soreness - to a point!
    My plan, already in progress, is a 30-minute cardio start (either bike or treadmill), then onto Nautilus. I'm adding an extra piece of equipment with each workout, slowly building up to legitimate exercise. I say 'slowly' because I have a nasty habit of pushing too hard too quick, and hurting something. When I was young, I laughed and took a day off. Now? I can be out for a week or two, so no more hurting things!
    I know how important it is with Nautilus to accurately track your workouts. My big test for this software is to see if it lends itself to doing so. Anyone with knowledge on how best to do this, feel free to share!

Old Bear
Working...
X