Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making up for lost time....

Hey everyone,

My name is Rick, and I started getting into working out a couple of years ago. I am in my early fifties, and honestly feel better than I did in my 30's because of the exercise. I'm on a bulking routine, and have made gains in size, but it's more noticeable to others than to me. For some reason I don't really see any difference most of the time, except for all my clothes got too snug, lol. Anyway, I'm no bodybuilder, but I'm getting more and more into it, and workout pretty much every other day, on a 4-day split. New to Jefit, and hope to get some advice and inspiration here. Eager to go!

Rick

Hey Robert,

Thanks for the warm welcome. I appreciate it, and look forward to participating in the forums as well as on the boards here. I especially like the following quote from your post:
    Originally posted by Robertrogo
    Usually when you go on other forums you will be judged by other individuals for what you can lift or can't lift, or the knowledge that you have.
    It's ironic you say that, because the more knowledge I have gained over the past years, the more I learned it really doesn't matter how much you can lift. All that matters is that you have progressive resistance, and that can be achieved through various means, not just adding plates to the bar. As long as you're not into powerlifting competitions that is, lol. Thanks again for the great welcome!

Rick

Comment

Working...
    X