fitbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitbit

Integrate with fitbit app so we can get the scale info I'll happily pay the $39.99 a year.

Fitbit

Originally posted by JimmyWise View Post
    Integrate with fitbit app so we can get the scale info I'll happily pay the $39.99 a year.
    Very excited to be a premium member. I also use the fitbit HR Charge. Would love to see the 2 integrate together so my data could all be in the same place?

Is that possible for 2016?

thanks

Layne

Comment

Originally posted by layne.hedrick View Post
      Very excited to be a premium member. I also use the fitbit HR Charge. Would love to see the 2 integrate together so my data could all be in the same place?

Is that possible for 2016?

thanks

Layne
      Hi JimmyWise and layne.hedrick!

Fitbit has been suggested by a lot of users, actually. And our developers are taking this integration into consideration but we don't have a specific timeline though. We're definitely hoping that we can bring this suggestion in the next coming update.

Thank you for your wonderful suggestion!

--
      Jefit Team

Comment

Integration with other apps/devices has been promised for several years now, as has the ability to export your own data to load into other systems or spreadsheets. It never actually happens though - that's why I gave up using jefit.

Comment

I'd also LOVE if JeFit could both sync to my Fitbit Flex as well as My Fitness Pal. Please come out with this feature ASAP and I'll stick with JeFit. Thanks!

Comment

If Jefit could integrate Fitbit, MFP so that I could see the results of all three apps in a single place then I'd be like SHUTUP AND TAKE MY MONEY

Comment

xbox live gold gratuit code

At the end of your 48 hours test duration, your registration will certainly skip to the free Xbox Live Silver registration, unless you elect to extend your [URL="http://gratuitxblcodes.com"]abonnement xbox live[/URL]. Microsoft's 2nd console, the Xbox 360, was launched in 2005 and has sold over 77.2 million gaming consoles worldwide since April 18, successor to the Xbox 360 as well as Microsoft's newest console, the Xbox One, was exposed on May 21, Xbox One has been launched in 21 markets in overall, with a Chinese launch on September 29, 2014.

Comment

You just should copy the Messages & TEXT from below and send it to your liked one. Also, you could modify them based on your requirement. May you be blessed with joy and well being to last via the year. [URL="http://www.happydiwali2016bestwishes.in/2016/09/happy-diwali-wishes-2016-diwali-wishes.html"]Happy Diwali[/URL]!

Comment

Bump.... Promised for years, never followed through with. Fitbit and/or MyFitnessPal

Comment

To integrate with my FitBit means that my Apple Health and FitBit will keep my body stats updated to Jefit automatically. Would also be good to get heart rate data into my workout logs. How awesome would that be?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by PapaRob View Post
                      To integrate with my FitBit means that my Apple Health and FitBit will keep my body stats updated to Jefit automatically. Would also be good to get heart rate data into my workout logs. How awesome would that be?!?!?
                      Hah, I went searching to see if Jefit integrated with anything, found this over-2-year-old post, and still no movement on this? This is unfortunate.

Comment

Working...
                      X