I'm here !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here !

Hello everybody , this is the first workout related forum i belong to , se let's get along !
    Name : Amine,
    Longest workout period : 6 months,
    The reason i stopped : This term in college is very hard so i don't really have the time to workout, but i'll be back in two months ,
    Supplements : i have never take any of them,
    Positif thing about me : i gain muscles very fast !
    Negatif thing about me : i gain fat very easy ...
    Studies : Networking systems.
    Well , that's pretty much all what i can think of right now haha .

Originally posted by Aatroxx View Post
    Hello everybody , this is the first workout related forum i belong to , se let's get along !
    Name : Amine,
    Longest workout period : 6 months,
    The reason i stopped : This term in college is very hard so i don't really have the time to workout, but i'll be back in two months ,
    Supplements : i have never take any of them,
    Positif thing about me : i gain muscles very fast !
    Negatif thing about me : i gain fat very easy ...
    Studies : Networking systems.
    Well , that's pretty much all what I can think of right now haha .
    Hi Amine,

Welcome to the Forums!

Happy to have you here. We have thousands and thousands of members whom you can easily interact with. Most members are quite shy though. We hope you're not too shy to share your struggles and progress in working out.

Get those muscles pumping!

--
    Jefit Team

Comment

Hey Amine! Welcome, even though I am still new as well...

So, you've only been working out for 6 months or you're working off a 6 months on 6 months off regime? And blaming school for not working out is the same as telling your professors your dog ate your homework. It's an excuse. If you want to live the fit life, you can't make excuses. 1 hour is 4% of your day. Someone busier than you is working out right now.

That said, networking systems huh? My first degree was in networking systems! GREAT foundation if information security is your path. If you ever need any pointers, let me know.

Comment

Working...
      X