Texas girl new to JetFit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas girl new to JetFit

My child is 11 so I can't say it's baby weight any more. I am a full-time working cheer mom, happy wife, Girl Scout troop leader... overall BUSY. On top of this, we're in the process of adopting a little girl from foster care.

I find it hard to find the time to work out AND cook AND take my daughter to her activities after work each day. It's a struggle. I just joined a gym that opened this week next to her cheer gym so that'll be a great time for me to get my workouts in. I'm committed to more crock-pot (healthy) meals and making a couple of meals on Sunday mornings for the following week.

In my younger days, I worked out 6-7 days a week and was sometimes in the gym twice a day on my days off work! I wish I had never stopped working out completely. I was in a great shape and felt good all the time.

I've worked out a bit here and there over the years but I'm definitely ready to get healthy again. My goal is to lose 45-50 pounds. I use the MyFitnessPal app to track my food and calories and I just finished Day 2 of the JetFit "Spring Into Summer" workout routine. Ouch. My legs are sore. But it feels GREAT! I know I'll look and feel much different after 6 weeks of this program!

Hi Sunshineraej,
    Sounds like you have made a great start with both working out & tracking food.
    Since you are familiar with working out, I'm sure you will get there again.
    I too track workouts here & food at MFP.
    Best wishes.

Comment

Howdy to one Texan from a Texan!

LiftHeavyWeights and I are friends. This is a great site full of nice and helpful people.
      You will reach your goals and have plans in place to do just that!
      I track workouts here and food at MFP just like LiftHeavyWeights, too.

Wishing you the best!

Comment

Hi, do you know what your average calorie burn would be for the spring into summer program ...again just average

Comment

Working...
        X