New to JeFit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to JeFit

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to this App. So far it is the best thing I have found a side from writing my own spreadsheets and taking all my stuff with me to the Gym. Very cool looking forward to interacting with this.

I am new to it as well.....and really like the app. i downloaded it last October but just started using it in April. Will probably love it once I learn how to use it to the full potential.
    Last edited by gmcrutcher; 04-23-2016, 08:24 PM.

Comment

hey guys! i'm new too! really excited about this journey!

Comment

Hi Guys

I've been using the App for a little while, but only just started using the community features. Hard when you train on your own, this seems like a good way to stay motivated by keeping in touch with like-minded people.

Where are you all from?

Comment

Originally posted by krazykeebler View Post
          Hello everyone! I'm pretty new to this App. So far it is the best thing I have found a side from writing my own spreadsheets and taking all my stuff with me to the Gym. Very cool looking forward to interacting with this.
          Hello Krazykeebler,

Welcome to the JEFIT Community. I'm glad you've chosen JEFIT to be your partner on your fitness journey. When you get the chance, please do drop by our JEFIT Facebook Community Group, as well. We're keen to have you and be part of that community. Disclaimer: Other members seem to be so quiet in there but if you have questions, it is the perfect avenue as you can get real time answers from other JEFIT members.

Of course, you can also always PM me or send an email at [email]support@jefit.com[/email] if you need assistance with your account or with your logs.

Tip: Don't forget to stay connected during your workout. Your workout summary only shows in your news feed (and your friends can see this) if this gets shared the moment you're done with it.

Hope you have fully utilized our app to its full potential and if you're satisfied with it, we would truly appreciate it if you can share us with your friends and family.

Till next time. Welcome to JEFIT!

--
          Jefit Team

Comment

Originally posted by gmcrutcher View Post
            I am new to it as well.....and really like the app. i downloaded it last October but just started using it in April. Will probably love it once I learn how to use it to the full potential.
            Hello GMCrutcher!

How are you doing? Hope you're having a wonderful day. I didn't get the chance to welcome you earlier because we're fully preoccupied with the changes we're making with the app.

How do you like it, so far?

Comment

Originally posted by S-23 View Post
              hey guys! i'm new too! really excited about this journey!
              Hi S-23!

We're more than excited to have you here! Thank you for choosing and trusting JEFIT to be your partner on your fitness journey! How are you doing, so far? If you have issues or concerns, please feel free to PM us or send an email at [email]support@jefit.com[/email] and we are more than happy to help! Cheers!

Oops! If you're satisfied with the app, we would appreciate it if you can share the app with your friends and family! Take care, bud!

Comment

Working...
              X