Undo delete training log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Undo delete training log

Hi, sorry if this is a repeat post, but I couldn't find one that had been answered.

I accidentally started the wrong workout on a day, so I stopped it, I've just gone into my logs and deleted the 3 second workout from my logs. However, it doesn't confirm that the log has been deleted, so I pressed the button again, as it appeared nothing had changed.

So I've now deleted about 4 legit workouts. How do I get them back? They must be somewhere! Help!

Originally posted by tgbrocklebank View Post
    Hi, sorry if this is a repeat post, but I couldn't find one that had been answered.

I accidentally started the wrong workout on a day, so I stopped it, I've just gone into my logs and deleted the 3 second workout from my logs. However, it doesn't confirm that the log has been deleted, so I pressed the button again, as it appeared nothing had changed.

So I've now deleted about 4 legit workouts. How do I get them back? They must be somewhere! Help!
    Hi there,

First off, do not synchronize your logs to the web data first so that it doesn't get deleted completely. Second, confirm the logs you have deleted by checking the website if it's still there. Third, please reach out to us via email at [email]support@jefit.com[/email] and provide us your username so we can look at your data and if possible restore it and lastly, don't forget to let us know the dates of your logs that was accidentally deleted. Thank you!

Comment

I sync with the iPhone app first, but then when I went on it, hoping the logs would still be there, they weren't, even though the last sync was before I deleted them! I'll have another check and email, thanks!

Comment

Can you still Restore?

Originally posted by shreddedm0nstah View Post
        Hi there,

First off, do not synchronize your logs to the web data first so that it doesn't get deleted completely. Second, confirm the logs you have deleted by checking the website if it's still there. Third, please reach out to us via email at [email]support@jefit.com[/email] and provide us your username so we can look at your data and if possible restore it and lastly, don't forget to let us know the dates of your logs that was accidentally deleted. Thank you!
        I deleted an entire routine by accident on my iPhone app. My last logs were on Wednesday 9/28. I went to the website and they were still there because I had not synced it. I could not find were to restore or download the routine. I even renamed it in hopes that when I synced it, it would restore to my phone. Unfortunately when I did this it did sync to my phone but only with the name change. Then all of my exercises were gone from the website as well. Fortunately, I was able to go back and take screen shots of everything. Now, I have to manually enter all the exercises for each day of my routine over again. I wish there was a way to restore.

I had to manually add my exercises for today so I could complete the workout. Can you please check to see if you can restore my other routine and then I can hopefully copy the exercises to my new routine? The old one was called 5-day Compound Exercise Only Workout. I had pulled it from your database and then added exercises to it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by tgbrocklebank View Post

This for anyone who has done like MattKornegay and deleted an entire routine or made any other change whatsoever WITHOUT SYNCING. The easiest and quickest way to get your routine back or your workout before you made unwanted changes is to uninstall the app then reinstall it, that's it. Then after you sign back in, viola! it's back to the way you originally had it!
          Last edited by Pablo R.; 11-09-2017, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X