Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot see friends training logs

Hello,

I don't seem to be able to see friends' training logs, even though in their settings everything is shared as "Friends".
    The same happens with my training logs for them.

The only item which seems to be shared is the body stats.

Is there anything wrong?

thanks and regards,
    Claude

Originally posted by ccaru View Post
    Hello,

I don't seem to be able to see friends' training logs, even though in their settings everything is shared as "Friends".
    The same happens with my training logs for them.

The only item which seems to be shared is the body stats.

Is there anything wrong?

thanks and regards,
    Claude
    There are a lot of things that you need to check.

1) Make sure that your privacy settings and friend's privacy settings are turned off.
    2) After every workout session, don't forget to synchronize it.
    3) Don't forget to share the logs to the community page so that it gets shared to your news feed that way your friends can see your workout logs.

4) Always stay connected to the internet. Once you finished a workout and you're not connected, it won't sync to our web server causing it to only store your logs offline.

Comment

Hi, thanks for your reply, but I still have issues.

1) Privacy Settings turned off : I have set this through account settings, everything is "Friends Only" Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-05-17_13-38-49.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	64212
      2) Synchronisation is OK- I can verify this as the session appears on my desktop after I sync through my android app.
      3) Share the logs: Do you need to do this specifically for each workout ? I do not see any share button on the logs? Body Stats are visible to friends without the need to do anything specifically.
      4) Yes always connected.

As mentioned, I cannot see my friends' workouts and they cannot see mine, even though these settings have been done on all of our accounts.

regards

Comment

By the way, just to confirm.

Are you referring to your workout summary logs? Like the same pic below

Comment

Hi, for some reason I cannot view your picture link, but yes, the workout summary log.
          here is one from my side:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-05-17_14-24-04.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	64213

Comment

Originally posted by ccaru
            Hi, for some reason I cannot view your picture link, but yes, the workout summary log.
            here is one from my side:
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]174461[/ATTACH]
            After each and every workout, you'll have this workout summary log.

Now, make sure that you are connected to the internet to have the Community button turned on. The moment you'll miss this, you will no longer be able to share your workout log to the community. Instead, you'll have your logs saved locally on your calendar only which is only viewable by only you.

Comment

ah, maybe it's this button then that I don't have switched on. Will check this out after my next session
              Just to confirm, if I share with community but my privacy settings are set on "Friends Only", then this gets shared only to friends - is that correct?

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by ccaru View Post
                ah, maybe it's this button then that I don't have switched on. Will check this out after my next session
                Just to confirm, if I share with community but my privacy settings are set on "Friends Only", then this gets shared only to friends - is that correct?

Cheers!
                Yes, that is correct. The community button only gets turned on if you're also connected. Make sure to always stay connected because the moment you missed saving this due to lack of connectivity, you'll no longer able to connect it the next time you're connected.

Comment

And how does one turn on the community button as you suggest? Mine does not show up and I cannot find where to turn that on.

Comment

To turn that one on you need to visit your settings then click notification/privacy. From there you can turn it on.

Comment

I don't have anything called "community button" in my notification/privacy settings. Is it called something else?

Comment

Working...
                      X