Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

training log does not appear in home feed, recurring problem is how to solve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• training log does not appear in home feed, recurring problem is how to solve?

Today I did my training and when you finish and sync there was no internet connection. After restoring the signal did synchronization, however, the training does not appear in the home feed.

I entered the site and visualize the log.

How to have today's training log appears in the news feed?

I have several workouts that because of this problem, ie not have internet connection and after synchronized not appear.

Thank you

From what I've seen this is a problem with the app and there is no way around it. If you lose connection while trying to sync, your logs will never be posted to your wall.

Comment

I am finding this also. What a joke.

Not only they dont show up on your wall, but when you are using the web version they only show up on the calendar. You cant go back and look at them. Just a calendar icon is all you get.

Comment

Too bad, if you skipped the part where you can actually share it on your newsfeed due to lack of connectivity, you won't be able to share it the next time you're connected. Thats why it only shows on your calendar.

Anyhow, developers have mentioned about improving the capability to share your workouts on the newsfeed with lack of connectivity. We can only hope that this feature kicks in and won't give us any issues in terms of sharing.

Comment

It seems like a rather simple thing to fix, Jefit better not sleep on things like this or another App will come along.

Comment

well. its 2019 and i am facing this problem, never had it until now. 2 days n a row the 4g signal drops out at gym and workout is gone from feed.
            sigh.....

Comment

should be easy to add some sort of resend feature in the app.

It would have been an minor issue if not showing in the feed was the only problem. But the the training is not added to the weekly or monthly total, or the training breakdown.

Synking has failed several times the last month, and has made overall reports on the Jefit page useless.
              Last edited by oleaa; 02-24-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

This is still an issue and because of this I'm now looking for a replacement app.
                A shame, because I really like Jefit.

Comment

Working...
                X