Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Problems

hi guys
    I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
    I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
    What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
    And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
    Thanks)

Can I ask if you're a beginner then why do steroids? Your first mistake is considering steroids when you have no experience. Your second mistake is you only eat proteins. Your third mistake is training 6 times per week. Your fourth mistake is lack of nutrition knowledge.

Carbs will help build a good foundation not only protein plus you need fats. Do a strength regime or if your prefer a typical body building regime. Research bulking in general. Normally to gain lean weight its anything from 1-2lbs a month. So assuming you are training correctly eating correctly and resting correctly your going to be looking at a good 12 months to reach your goal. Bodybuilding and fitness in general is journey not a race. If you are still considering steroids then get on a forum and learn stuff before you start injecting a synthetic hormone into your body. Personally i think you are stupid for even considering steroids if you are a beginner. Also look at the side effect. You need OCT plus PCT. Without the correct PCT you can develop gyno (man boobs) erectile dysfunction (this is due to your body stopping producing natural testosterone due to the synthetic one being present) not to mention bacne etc. Look this stuff up and research and more to the point dont be silly considering injecting your self or taking orals with out any sort of knowledge.

If you want some help in regards to nutrition PM me and i can point you i the right directions give you some macro advice.

Peace out

Comment

I get the feeling he's just a spammer trying to get people to go that page. This site is getting terrible for these spam accounts

Comment

Ah i see, thats a shame really could be a great community cheers pal.

Peace out

Comment

about site

Originally posted by LastPaul View Post
          hi guys
          I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
          I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
          What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
          And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
          Thanks)
          Not so far ago get order here. It came to me for a 4 days safe and sound.
          Carma + for their delivery service)

Comment

Working...
          X