Fix Kg vs Lbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix Kg vs Lbs

I originally used this app when I was on iPhone, but found something better for my purposes. I'm on Android now and JEFit really is one of the very few apps out there for tracking my lifting.

Something that was an issue a couple years ago is still an issue now. When you change the settings from Kg/cm to Lb/in, the only thing that changes is the label given to the training. If you travel at all (like I do on occasion) this can become an issue. My home gym is metric, but many gyms I visit are not. There's no way for me to track my progress in a meaningful way and compare my progress. Forcing me to do higher math while I'm trying to concentrate on training isn't really nice.

I don't care how the data is stored in the database, but can't you decide on one unit for the database and do the transform on display?

It would be helpful to allow mixed units such as lbs for weights and km for distances.

Comment

+1 agree on this i noticed my gym has a mixture of machines and i have to open up a converter to enter it all in correctly. no biggy but would be good to have a quick button to change it or something

Comment

Originally posted by ROBAPHENT View Post
        +1 agree on this i noticed my gym has a mixture of machines and i have to open up a converter to enter it all in correctly. no biggy but would be good to have a quick button to change it or something
        Technically, this conversion is available in both android and iOS app but there's a bug circulating this feature in which they're still looking to find out how they're able to get this to work without affecting other features that's linked to the conversion system. And as we know different countries used different systems.

Anyhow, thanks for the suggestion guys! We have other guys requesting for this feature as well and this has been brought up to our developers. As per their update, they will potentially fix this feature in the coming updates but still no definite timeline yet.

Your patience is much appreciated though.
        Last edited by JefitAdmin; 07-13-2016, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X